Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spies in Sunee Bars

Liked

Spies in Sunee Bars

Is it true that there's hidden cameras everywhere and international agents filming inside the bars?

Some might say if you're not doing anything wrong what do you have to worry about.... but if you just happen to be in a bar that turns out to be a dodgy place it would be cause for concern to be associated with such a place.

Liked

Re: Spies in Sunee Bars

absolutely true - and your retina is secretly scanned as you enter the bar, fed back to a central database and later analyzed to track your movements.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    Is it true that there's hidden cameras everywhere and international agents filming inside the bars?

Some might say if you're not doing anything wrong what do you have to worry about.... but if you just happen to be in a bar that turns out to be a dodgy place it would be cause for concern to be associated with such a place.

Ha,

It would have been funny if they filmed the famous shows in the Holiday 2, I was usually at the front on my visits cheerleading!!, and bollocks to them,, the guys in there were of age and knew what they were doing. The Thai decency laws, well, that's another matter, and a problem for the bar not me!

Plenty of these arseholes running around getting the dirt on others for their ' International agencies ' have been caught time and time again doing exactly the same themselves.

Anyway, I don't think it's true as bar owners would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    absolutely true - and your retina is secretly scanned as you enter the bar, fed back to a central database and later analyzed to track your movements.
    Sounds like the "big freedom" from big american country....
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Brisboy82 - every day there are a number of International Agents sitting around Sunee - but fortunately they are easy to spot.

Simply keep your eyes open and you will be able to identify them easily:

1. They usually wear an leather trench coat, hat, and metal-framed glasses.
    Variations on this are: an ill-fitting wig, or sometimes a false nose or lip.
    2. They often sit outside a host bar - ostensibly reading a newspaper.
    Tell-Tale signs are doing this when it's dark, the newspaper being upside down or having eye-holes cut out.
    3. Beware of anybody who appears to be whispering into their jacket -
    they are most likely using a covert communication device.
    4. On passing by such people, listen out for the whirr and click of an automatic camera.
    5. If one of these people sits uninvited next to you at your table and states matter-of-factly "Zay say ze daffodils are very beautiful in Amsterdam at zis time of year" - that is your cue to leave immediately.

To help, I have attached a photo (below) of the sort of person to look out for - I snapped him last week as he tried to look inconspicuous in a certain Sunee bar (which shall remain nameless to protect the innocent).
    But be aware also of the CIA "drones" flying overhead - you could be caught on camera taking a fem boy with a 24in waist to your hotel. Imagine what the wife and kids would make of that!

[attachment=0:1rwg4ge1]International_Agent_SP_Bar.jpg[/attachment:1rwg4ge1]

Liked

ah holiday bar - I remember being in there one night during showtime - my friend andI being "well oiled" he suddenly started a running commentary like a horserace - and "And here they come on the final furlong, with insider racing to a final climax" etc etc - you had to be the there!! Seedy yes, decent probably not, but great fun!

:tongue3:

AeroVironment nano drone Hummingbird
    https://www.youtube.com/v/96WePgcg37I
    http://www.avinc.com/about/

Steve Rambam: Privacy is dead тАУ get over it

"In 2006, privacy expert Steven RambamтАЩs two hour panel was disrupted by federal authorities who arrested him at the conference just prior to its commencement. In the end, he was completely vindicated and went on to finally give his talk several months later to a packed house at a local university. This year, Steven will be on for three hours, in part to make up for what you may have missed last time, but mostly because what he says about the state of privacy in our society will captivate you. Since 1980, Pallorium's investigators have successfully closed more than 9,500 cases, ranging from homicide investigations to missing persons cases to the investigation of various types of sophisticated financial and insurance frauds. Steven Rambam has coordinated investigations in more than fifty countries, and in nearly every U.S. State and Canadian province. Steven specializes in international and multi-jurisdictional investigations, and within the past few years he has conducted investigations in Israel, South Africa, Holland, France, England, India, Mexico, Guatemala, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Germany, Abu Dhabi, China, Mongolia, the Philippines, Thailand, Laos, Jordan, Vietnam and Brazil, among other locations."

Part I (2:03) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2748023143842#

Part II (1:10) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3359400519690#

Liked

This holiday bar sounds like a lot of fun where was it exactly? Good boys has a pretty big sleaze factor but not to quite that extent.

Regarding the spy issue. I believe that many western countries have federal police in pattaya and also NGOs and media etc. So what are the odds you are in a bar sitting with a boy and he looks a bit younger than his age somebody could record it. Has anybody known such situations to lead to problems back home? I know that my own country is in constant witch hunt mode and it doesn't take much to get trouble started.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

how appropriate, a video on no privacy
    posted on google video