Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boys in Sunee Bars

Liked

Boys in Sunee Bars

Greetings

During the week, I wandered into some bars in Sunnee to look at the femme boys in these bars. Some of the boys in certain of these bars looked very young indeed. Knowing that some Thais do look younger than their actual years on this planet, I asked the mamasan how old some of these dancers actually were. The first one was fifteen, another sixteen and a third was seventeen. None of the other boys seemed to be over eighteen, all were available to be taken from the bar.

Given that it is illegal for an adult to associate with an underage youth, how can these bars employ underage boys and then so openly offer them to their clientle ?

Jamez

Liked: 1

Re: Boys in Sunee Bars

Jamez777. You said some bars perhaps if you named these bars it would be helpful, should we say name them, and shame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez777
    ....Given that it is illegal for an adult to associate with an underage youth, how can these bars employ underage boys and then so openly offer them to their clientle ? ....
    Uh... bribes and corruption?

Are you a Troll, or a Child?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by foodforthought
    " ... Jamez777. You said some bars perhaps if you named these bars it would be helpful, should we say name them, and shame them ... "
    A very bad, foolish, and thoughtless idea. Food for thought indeed.
    Also a violation of the Board Guidelines ( #2 that is: << posting-rules-and-guidelines-t6259.html >> ).

Jamez is a relatively new poster to Sawatdee, and if you take a look at all 22 of his posts on this Board ( << member/Jamez777/posts/ >> )you may well feel just a little bit slimy all over.
    Frankly ~ and this is just a 'feeling' ~ I wouldn't give this poster the time of day, much less get all puffed-up and apoplectic over one more banal and unsubstantiated accusation of raging paedophilia.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

I'm not quite sure which is the worst:

1 Jamez777 questioning the staffing policies of certain Sunee bars, when he's made several previous posts praising some of the worst offending bars.

2 Bottoms Up making the arrogant presumption that we mostly like the so called "alpha" males & failing to recognise the distinction between femme boys & lady boys.

Liked

As i like to say all the nice fems love a sailor, or in my case i like a nice fem in every port ( i wish ) lol
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

As far as I can see, there's a distinction:

Lady boys generally have breasts & tend to dress as women.

Femme boys are male acting, but with slightly effeminate style. They still wear white underwear on stage in the gogo bars. The voice tends to be the same as any other male Thais.

Liked

Somme femme boys pass through a phase in life where they're thinking about becoming a full ladyboy (their most visible role models), take pills, then decide they want to be men after all (I understand there's quite a few side-effects). That's why some femme boys have "big nipples".

Quote Originally Posted by FitGuyNYC
    And whats your explanation for their punters having such big TITS?
    Perhaps we should ask George who was, it would appear, rather a fan of those sorts of bars and claimed to have BIG BALLS - I'm not sure about his tits. Although I guess they don't allow Internet access where he is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez777
    Given that it is illegal for an adult to associate with an underage youth .....
    I've never heard it called "associating" before!