Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People Against Democracy fined for airport closure

Liked

People Against Democracy fined for airport closure

A civil court in Bangkok has found 13 leaders of the People Against Democracy (PAD) movement (the Yellow Shirts) liable for the closure of Bangkok Airport and ordered them to pay the AoT Bt522 million in compensation for airport closure with 7.5% interest per year.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: People Against Democracy fined for airport closure

mmmm no one has made a comment yet... GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yellow or Red, they have both brought down the country and have use "patriotism" or "democracy" as their facade. :laughing3:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    they have both brought down the country and have use "patriotism" or "democracy" as their facade.
    Are you sure you are not talking about American politics? That's all I hear the Yanks talk about, "patriotism", "democracy" as well as their "constitutional rights" to carry guns, and "religious freedom" which in America means fundamentalist Christianity exclusively. Then also, the right to go having bombing raids in any country that doesn't obey their orders: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, now Libya, not to mention dozens of clandestine wars being fought by the CIA and its "black forces" all over the globe.

Wow! Thailand all of a sudden seems like paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    they have both brought down the country and have use "patriotism" or "democracy" as their facade.
    Are you sure you are not talking about American politics? That's all I hear the Yanks talk about, "patriotism", "democracy" as well as their "constitutional rights" to carry guns, and "religious freedom" which in America means fundamentalist Christianity exclusively. Then also, the right to go having bombing raids in any country that doesn't obey their orders: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, now Libya, not to mention dozens of clandestine wars being fought by the CIA and its "black forces" all over the globe.

Wow! Thailand all of a sudden seems like paradise!
    Hi,

Whilst I am in agreement on the fact that I am against those in power in the USA exporting their 'version' of democracy around the World,assisted by their British lapdog prime ministers,I can't honestly say it makes Thailand 'paradise'....The place is still rotten to the core with corruption.

Was thonglor55 making a deliberate gaff or am I mistaken,I thought the yellowshirts,of whom I am vehemently opposed,called their party the Peoples Alliance for Democracy,which is a contradiction in terms when you look at their behaviour! :dontknow:

While I agree that sometimes America gets a bit carried away at being the worlds Policeman, it is always the first to be called upon when the majorit of other countries has a catastrphe and needs money. When you talk about Iraq, I could not agree with you more but when you talk about some of these other countries, the people are struggling to rid themselves of horrible dictators and oppression. They call for assistance with the US because they know that they can count on thier assistance to help them for a democracy. If you dont live in USA, then you cannot really grasp what you are talking about as far as rights and democracy. Dont get me wrong, you do have rights and democracy also but we have a different standard. Be easy on us and next time you need help, think about what you said and who you can count on when someone blows up a bomb in your contry. Its the experts in USA that people call upon to assist them in getting to the bottom of it. When other countries have earthquakes and floods, its the money from the good people of the USA that helps you rebuild.
    Love you too!

:love4:

But seriously now getting back to the POST TOPIC, good luck getting that judgement collected!
    :sign5:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    If you dont live in USA, then you cannot really grasp what you are talking about as far as rights and democracy
    You're a fucken idiot... I'm sorry, but I don't know how else to respond to such stupidity. Yes, the USA two-party system, which for all intents and purposes is a one-party system controlled by corporations and the military industrial complex, is an absolute shining example of democracy that all countries should strive for.

You betcha!

Worst part is, many Americans are so blinded by the patriotic bullshit that's shoved down their throats from the time they're born, they actually believe this. All the while, the US is currently almost as close to a police state as you can get.

Hi,

I am fairly confident Britain can grasp all concepts of freedoms and democratic rule! :hello2:

I am not USA bashing and Britain is also one of the biggest givers for Foreign aid, comparable with its size and GDP,something which infuriates the British public,when we are giving aid to Countries such as India,which has its own space programme. At the same time,massive cuts to UK services.

Britain is an Island and has for far too long been 'punching above its weight' and its commitments to World problems,whilst so many of the larger powers and EU states are not interested,and sit idly by. It always seens to be USA and UK getting involved in EVERYTHING. This also creates dangers and resentment for its citizens around the World.

Let the Middle east get involved and send in troops and munitions,No,because they are too busy putting down democratic protests in their own Countries which seems,on the face of it,to be getting ignored by USA and UK such as Yemen,Bahrain,Syria, Saudi Arabia,etc.

We don't see the Italians,Germans and many other EU countries rushing to help in NATO causes. :dontknow: :dontknow:

The Thai situation,getting back on topic was a fiasco,also largely ignored by the West whilst farmers were killed on the streets of Bangkok. A bloody disgrace,but no oil in Thailand!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by justme
    If you dont live in USA, then you cannot really grasp what you are talking about as far as rights and democracy
    You're a fucken idiot... I'm sorry, but I don't know how else to respond to such stupidity. Yes, the USA two-party system, which for all intents and purposes is a one-party system controlled by corporations and the military industrial complex, is an absolute shining example of democracy that all countries should strive for.

You betcha!

Worst part is, many Americans are so blinded by the patriotic bullshit that's shoved down their throats from the time they're born, they actually believe this. All the while, the US is currently almost as close to a police state as you can get.
    Oh my god....
    There really is stupid Americans not only in America but they also export them to Thailand.

[youtube:rox4beef]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE[/youtube:rox4beef]
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Was thonglor55 making a deliberate gaff or am I mistaken,I thought the yellowshirts,of whom I am vehemently opposed,called their party the Peoples Alliance for Democracy,which is a contradiction in terms when you look at their behaviour!
    At least someone is awake out there! I've always believed my rendering of their acronym is the more accurate one. The usual left-wing, anti-American suspects on this Forum are themselves guilty of the same hubris as the PAD - "we know that other people are unworthy of democracy".

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

You're a fucken idiot... I'm sorry, but I don't know how else to respond to such stupidity..

Now we don't want any confusion here at all, feel free Cdmatt to say exactly what you think,without holding anything back!

Never mind justme's feelings,he can take it! :laughing3: :laughing3: