Thread: What Is Reasonable In Offing" boys

Liked

What Is Reasonable In Offing" boys

Re: What Is Reasonable In Offing" boys

Much too much , i pay mine about 1000 per day plus all food and drink

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thenorthguy
    I am interested to know what is considered reasonable to off a boy for say 3-5 days at a time. Is 3,000 baht per day to much.
    2000 a day should do, maybe a little less.

I would just pay the LT rate daily - which I judge to be 2000 for BKK boy and 1500 for Pattaya boy.

Of course you have the off fee, all food and drinks, and the inevitable "present" on top of that.

Just make sure you get your money's worth!!

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Liked

1,000 per day is reasonable. More than that is to much. Why spoil him. Thai don't make that much planting rice.

well i know im stingy but the local wage for planting rice is about 80 baht per day. also usually if you buy/rent anything you get a discount for bulk buying. so... max 1000 per day.

i pay 5000 per month plus food etc... plenty

Liked

Perhaps one should take in to account the fact that the cost of a boyтАЩs living in Pattaya or BKK is many times the cost of a boyтАЩs living at home upcountry.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Geezer Wrote:

Perhaps one should take in to account the fact that the cost of a boyтАЩs living in Pattaya or BKK is many times the cost of a boyтАЩs living at home upcountry
    Thanks Geezer...you took the words right out of my mouth.

Another point to consider is that the boy didn't enter the scene in BKK or PTY to plant rice - unless in fact you consider your ass the rice paddy. How one could draw a parellel between this type of service and the task of planting rice is nothing more than ones attempt to rationalize their role as a cheapskate.

I think most boys would appreciate 1,500 baht/day, although when a farang off's a boy for an extended amount of time (> 5 days) the boy should receive a bonus at the end of his stay not less than the amount that he pays for his monthly room rental. If that amount seems to high to you - then you don't have any business coraling him for that long-time of a period. Just stick to the short-times so you don't screw up his business potencial - or, make yourself look like the asshole that you are.

What on God's good earth does what a boy might make as a farmer have to do with what he might make as a paid companion?

If there is any place in the world where sex workers' rates are anywhere near the rate for hourly manual labor, please let us know about it.

From what I can tell, the going rates are always at least 10-20X the hourly minimum wages, wherever and whatever they may be.

Liked

Thank you for your replies, yes he would be from Bangkok, yes he eats and drinks a lot and we have been shopping before.....maybe he has priced himself out of :violent1: a holiday in Pattaya and CM :violent1: