Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: gay (friendly) hotel/guesthouse

gay (friendly) hotel/guesthouse

who can recommend a gay (friendly) hotel or guesthouse in Patong beach with swimmingpool,
    within walking distance of the Paradise complex? I saw all guesthouses in Paradise complex do not
    have a swimming pool, wich is essentiual to me.

Greets from Hans, Holland.

Re: gay (friendly) hotel/guesthouse

I dont know of any Gay-guesthouse close to Paradise that have pool. K & N Guesthouse is just across the street from Paradise, they have a nice garden with pool. Poppa Palace is a nice hotel also close to Paradise with pool, but the pool-area is so so.
    This places is not gay, but i think most places in Patong is pretty gayfriendly. I have never had any problems there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    gay and lesbian friendly
    Thanks for the warning. Last thing I want to see on vacation is some hairy-legged bull dyke by the pool.

I think it would make a shorter post if 'Unfriendly' places were listed as in all my years of living in Thailand I have never come across anything 'Gay Unfriendly' so to speak. Providing one behaves and acts in a civilised manner problems should not arise........

:cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    I think it would make a shorter post if 'Unfriendly' places were listed as in all my years of living in Thailand I have never come across anything 'Gay Unfriendly' so to speak. Providing one behaves and acts in a civilised manner problems should not arise........

You should know by now that "gay friendly" is simply a euphemism for "prostitute friendly" when used on these message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    You should know by now that "gay friendly" is simply a euphemism for "prostitute friendly" when used on these message boards.
    Yes I think you might be right there Bunny........

Liked

[quote=Beach Bunny]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bottoms Up":12qv1itt
    gay and lesbian friendly
    Thanks for the warning. Last thing I want to see on vacation is some hairy-legged bull dyke by the pool.[/quote:12qv1itt]

I don't want to be near lesbians! If the truth be known, I have far more in common with straight men than with the lesbians! I am in complete agreement with Beach Bunny on this.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Baan Yin Dee is on a hill on the outskirts of Patong, and very much not walking distance to Paradise Complex. It is also expensive.

I used to stay regularly at Patong Beach Bungalows, which was beside the gay beach, peaceful, guest friendly, and walking distance to Paradise. However it was rebuilt recently and seems to have disappeared from the web, perhaps it has changed it's name...........

The Patong Bay Garden Resort was recommended in this thread, has a pool, and is walking distance to Paradise.

Patong Bay Garden Resort

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Baan Yin Dee is on a hill on the outskirts of Patong, and very much not walking distance to Paradise Complex.
    Come now. Surely it is mere steps away.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Baan Yin Dee is on a hill on the outskirts of Patong, and very much not walking distance to Paradise Complex. It is also expensive.

I used to stay regularly at Patong Beach Bungalows, which was beside the gay beach, peaceful, guest friendly, and walking distance to Paradise. However it was rebuilt recently and seems to have disappeared from the web, perhaps it has changed it's name...........

The Patong Bay Garden Resort was recommended in this thread, has a pool, and is walking distance to Paradise.
    What's a Gay Beach, does it have pink sand or something that is different from a beach beach?........