Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Good (sex) massage at Patong, Phuket

Good (sex) massage at Patong, Phuket

Hi, I've been to Pattaya quite a few times and always enjoyed the services of Royal House and Blue house massage with their special (sex) massage.

In august I will be going to phuket for the first time. I know there are a few massages available there, but do they offer those special services?

If so, which massage is the best?

Thanks for your reply

tribbi

Phuket massage !

Phuket , massage in Patong

There are only 2 i now !

http://www.aquarius-sauna.com/

http://www.bluedolphinphuket.com/

Enjoy ! I do not now the best, find it out yourself i think it depends on the masseur you take, i do not now your taste !

Liked

Phuket massage

I also will stay there august/september. Also good massage is in spartacus opposite connect.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked
    Right now I truly could go for a Thai Massage... My back is stiff and weak.... I love going to the places that offer sex & massage. I have never had sex in a massage place but I like the erotic angle to it and it seems to add to my enjoyment.

When I was in Phuket, I went to "Spartacus" is that the name?? Well I went there and got one of the worse massages I ever received. It was almost as bad as "Andy's Man" near Freeman.

I don't like it when the guy doing the massage starts in on sex without asking if that is what you want. That has only happened to me once when getting a massage and the guy massaging me began to blow me... :evil4: He didn't ask or seek permission. he just did it.

Then he tried to put a condom on me and I stopped him and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and I said no so he packed up his stuff and instructed me to shower and the massage time was not over... But I was happy to leave. I tipped and left. He knew I was not happy so he was happy take the tip I gave and I left.

I think I enjoy the massage more when it is on my bed in my hotel room rather than on a floor or table. And the massage in your hotel rooms tends to be more erotic.. for me anyway
    These are the good'ol days

Liked
    Right now I truly could go for a Thai Massage... My back is stiff and weak.... I love going to the places that offer sex & massage. I have never had sex in a massage place but I like the erotic angle to it and it seems to add to my enjoyment.

When I was in Phuket, I went to "Spartacus" is that the name?? Well I went there and got one of the worse massages I ever received. It was almost as bad as "Andy's Man" near Freeman.

I don't like it when the guy doing the massage starts in on sex without asking if that is what you want. That has only happened to me once when getting a massage and the guy massaging me began to blow me... :evil4: He didn't ask or seek permission. he just did it.

Then he tried to put a condom on me and I stopped him and he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me and I said no so he packed up his stuff and instructed me to shower and the massage time was not over... But I was happy to leave. I tipped and left. He knew I was not happy so he was happy take the tip I gave and I left.

I think I enjoy the massage more when it is on my bed in my hotel room rather than on a floor or table. And the massage in your hotel rooms tends to be more erotic.. for me anyway
    These are the good'ol days

Phuket gay massage

To be honest with you...I can't understand why there are recommendations for massage at Spartacus. I was there last year...... massage was below average and the place just don't have any privacy.. they use a piece of cloth to separate the massage area.
    I would say that Aquarius is a better choice if you really need a massage! But it all still depends on the masseurs working....... these guys just work for a few months and go back to mainland thailand. Sort of holiday for them I think.
    Just get your massage in Bangkok or Pattaya would be a btter idea.

Pourquoi pas

Blue Dolphin had some *stunning* boys when I was in Patong over Chinese New Year, Aquarius did as well. Spartacus had a lot of cuties, but many complaints as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    I don't like it when the guy doing the massage starts in on sex without asking if that is what you want.
    Why would you go to a place that specializes in sex massage and then complain that someone tried to have sex with you? Of course the poor lad must have been confused at this!!!