Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taiwan Trip Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Taiwan Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by fedssocr View Post
    I've never had much luck with the apps, but I'm not the most attractive guy in the world. The massage places in Taipei worked well for me though.
    I'm no spring chicken but always seem to attract young guys who are desperate to hook up with a 'Daddy' type. I can't recall which is the most active app, but I open them all to increase my chances!

One amusing story. I went to one of the Pride Parades 4 or 5 years ago. After I arrived in Taipei 2 days beforehand, I soon had an app message from a cute guy who said he knew me!! It turned out he was from Macao. Although we had never met, we had chatted for about 3 years on a new dead site named fridae. He had moved to Taiwan do a post-graduate degree in Taichung. When I told him I was going to the Gay Pride Parade, he said he had never been and asked if he could come with me. Sure, I said. I thought the next question might be: could he stay with me? And I am always concerned about having someone overnight whom I have not met before. No problem, he said. He would get a cheap guest house. We'd meet in my hotel for coffee 30 minutes before setting out for the Parade.

The evening before, I was sitting in the Red House having a drink with an old friend and watching the cute world walk by. Eventually one super cute guy walked by. We noticed he was looking around and assumed he was meeting up with a friend. Then he turned around and come up to our table. "Are you Armando?" he asked. This turned out to be my Macao friend. Now i regretted I would not be spending the night with him!

He came to the hotel the next morning and asked if instead of coffee he could come up to my room just to chat. Once in the room I hugged him. He then whispered in my ear. "Please fuck me. Now!" I told him it might be better if we waited and had more time after the Parade. "No, now! Please!" Well, what could I do? It was a delightful way to start the Parade!

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

fedssocr (April 30th, 2021), maump (September 30th, 2022), Ninodf1 (May 1st, 2021), TaoR (May 9th, 2021)