Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Music played in gay venues and shows no longer of interest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Music played in gay venues and shows no longer of interest

Francois, if you don't care to answer that's fine. But, I'll point out, yet again, that this is a forum for the sharing of information filtered by the special knowledge afforded to gay men on the spot. If all my information came from Google there would be little need of this board. Having said many times that I have never been to Jomtien I will point out again, that simply looking at a map from Google is not the same.
    Also, I was unable to locate Jomtien 8 on google.
    So, let me rephrase.
    1. Where is Bocca? Jomtien, near Sunee - north, south, central?
    2. Although the Zing resort is in Jomtien ( or so I've read ) I still find this sentence " on the corner of the street that leads into Zing. One soi towards the beach from Poseiden.
    " to be confusing. My maps tell me that Poseiden is on the corner of a street and an interior soi of Jomtien complex. So what corner is the starting point.
    Francois, you're a very nice man and I respect you but if you tell me about google you'll get this response. Again, if Lonely doesn't want to clarify or someone doesn't care to respond fine. But, I reserve the right to ask.

2. User who gave Like to post:

kittyboy (October 4th, 2018)