Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Thai boys verses Cambodian boys. The best looking.

I think this is a really tough comparison :-) And of course highly subjective...

Appearance:
    - Thai boys seem to me to be generally more beautiful than the Cambodian boys. I like the look of the Thai boys. It's very twink-like.
    - Cambodian boys are cute, but the frequency of eye candy is lower than in Thailand. Cambodian boys are generally somewhat slimmer than the Thai boys, which for me is a big plus.

Attitude:
    - Thai boys (in the cities/touristic places) are more outgoing, loves to flirt and are generally easy to connect with and to 'decode'
    - Cambodian guys seem much more reserved, even those in Thailand. A shy boy can be cute, but not always easy to connect with.

In the bedroom:
    - Thai boys are generally very openminded, adventurous and curious in bed, I think. Even those Thai boys who are more straight than gay, are very much into trying out things with guys in bed. I'm a top myself, and I never have a problem finding a willing Thai bottom.
    - Cambodian guys seem to be less curious about sex and less willing, especially about bottoming. But I have to admit that when it comess to this part of the comparison - the actual action - I have very limited experience compare to you guys, probably :-)

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (May 18th, 2018)