Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai boys sure get around...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thai boys sure get around...

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon
    I did after all pass by Crazy Pub this evening, but Mr. BALL was not there. Maybe there is really a fan Yeraman, and maybe BALL did actually go off with him to Europe. The "Europe alumni" boys I have talked with did not have especially fond memories of their time abroad. Hope BALL will have better luck.
    These boys sure get around.

In Sydney earlier this week I was sitting on the train on my way to a meeting and spotted a conspicuous pair. In a city full of suits during business hours, there was an older, overweight guy with a young Thai boy... interesting.

The older guy was middle-aged, Australian, fairly overweight, dressed in brown trousers, a big pink button-up shirt and blue suspenders. He was playing the tour guide... making all kinds of comments to the Thai boy who was not so young (maybe mid to late 20s) and of the fairly dark skinned variety (actually Cambodian maybe?).

The Thai boy looked like he had landed on Mars. He had this blank look on his face... looking around like he was barely comprehending what he was seeing around him. He'll have some real stories to tell when he gets back to his family.

We got off at the same stop, which is on the Northern end of the central business district where the Opera House and Harbour Bridge are. They wondered off towards the Opera House in the warm sun while I headed straight for the nearest skyscraper for what ended up being probably the longest and most convoluted meeting of the week :tongue3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai boys sure get around...

beachlover, you might try a pm to MARK at Krazy Dragon and ask him about Ball.. Best if you also have
    his number but you will probably get a response. Mark has been great about updating me on a lad
    that holds a solid place in my thoughts.. He might not know if he went to Germany as the boys don't
    tell the boss everything.. :idea:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks Cat, but I think you mean to tell bobsaigon. I've never met Ball and don't know who he is.

BALL was at Crazy Pub, not at Krazy Dragon.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon
    BALL was at Crazy Pub, not at Krazy Dra
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Thanks Cat, but I think you mean to tell bobsaigon. I've never met Ball and don't know who he is.
    Ok,wrong person,wrong bar......Are we still in Thailand? :dontknow:

Liked

Weird thing is, you'll almost never hear a Thai boy saying they liked the foreign country more than Thailand. They'll basically always love Thailand more.

On the flip side, lots of us are extraditing to Thailand to live a better life. Yet, the Western world is supposed to the place for a great, happy, fulfilling and successful life. Go figure, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Weird thing is, you'll almost never hear a Thai boy saying they liked the foreign country more than Thailand. They'll basically always love Thailand more.

On the flip side, lots of us are extraditing to Thailand to live a better life. Yet, the Western world is supposed to the place for a great, happy, fulfilling and successful life. Go figure, eh?
    Thailand is the best place in the world -- that explains both them and us preferring it to our home countries.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny

Thailand is the best place in the world -- that explains both them and us preferring it to our home countries.
    Are you really this miserable in real life, or just online?

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny

Are you really this miserable in real life, or just online?
    You'll never know. You'll have to ask BU, as he claims to see me all over the place.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

I was in Pattaya last May/june and Balls BF then was a German (one of the owners of Crazy Pub i think) his name on gayromeo is "Treetz " and I see that he is now saying he is in Germany , so maybe Mr Ball is with him.