List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vietnamese and Cambodian bar boys..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Vietnamese and Cambodian bar boys..

With several references to non Thai boys working in the boy bars, a new thread about
    them is overdue. I met my first Vietnamese boy just last night in Sunny Boys, Sunee.
    I couldn't figure out his language skills but couldn't help notice the boner under his shirts.
    Not small and rock hard. Several other lads I 'interviewed' were Cambodian.
    The boy bars in Pattaya are now well represented by boys from Laos, Cambodia, and
    now Viet Nam. It's an interesting trend.

Liked

Re: Vietnamese and Cambodian bar boys..

The first time I read about Vietnamese boys in Pattaya.

My limited experiences with VN boys in BKK were negative, my experiences with Lao and Khmer boys positive.

Many non-Thai boys will not admit not being Thai. Most customers will not notice, and it won't make a difference, but I ask all boys I meet for their home province (most of them can make something up that sounds reasonable), and then for their home district and how to spell their name in Thai, and that's where all of them struggle. They even lie to Thais (who can clearly hear by their accent that Thai is not their native language, I can't distinguish accents).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Only on VN boy so far in Sunny Boys but Cambodian Boys will outnumber the Thai boys if thing continue in the same direction, at
    least in Sunee Plaza. I thought stereotypically that the Cambodian boys would be much shorter and skinnier due to
    poorer diet but physically the Cambodians are quite similar to the Thai boys. As many Cambodians work in the bar beers,
    I can't comment on genital size.
    New big bodied boy in Eros is a top with one of the smallest joysticks in the bar. The boys told me and I called him over and
    confirmed. The bar boys are on top of these facts. Not easy being a top with a really small one.

Liked

My experience with Vietnamese and Cambodian boys in Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia has been overwhelmingly positive.

Liked

Last year there were reports on the boards about cambodian freelancers around Jomtien complex. Are they still there?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rtu55
    Last year there were reports on the boards about cambodian freelancers around Jomtien complex. Are they still there?
    Its more a case of spot the thai boy amongst the Cambodian boys when it comes to Jomtien complex!
    Place was full of them last time i was there (late Jan)
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I met my first Vietnamese boy just last night in Sunny Boys, Sunee.
    If its the Viet boy i am thinking of with the rock hard Abs and holes in his ears... Then he has been working in Sunee for a while... Used to work in MicMy and also had a GR account for a while too...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Quote Originally Posted by rtu55
    Its more a case of spot the thai boy amongst the Cambodian boys when it comes to Jomtien complex!
    Place was full of them last time i was there (late Jan)
    But do they work in the bars or are there freelancers walking around the complex? In other words - does a cheap charlie have to pay an off-fee for them? Do the cambodian boys charge the same, about a 1000 baht, as their thai colleagues? Freelancer girls on beach road for example usually charge less than girls working in the bars.

Liked

Catawampuscat write:
    New big bodied boy in Eros is a top with one of the smallest joysticks in the bar. The boys told me and I called him over and
    confirmed. The bar boys are on top of these facts. Not easy being a top with a really small one.
    You're right- it isn't easy being a top if you're not well-endowered.

I'm in Phnom Penh at the moment, enjoying Mr Bubble-butt at Hatha Khmer spa. As a bottom, he's awesome but cannot fulfill the role of top very well as his cock is only about 12 cm (5 inches?) and lacks girth. It's by no means an unpleasant experience, but the sensation is totally different from my big Isaan sized cock guy in Pattaya. To be honest, I could take it or leave it, but I really enjoy watching him as he fucks me; he obviously gets a lot more pleasure out of it than me.

That guy in Eros would be much better off financially if he were to become a bottom. Apparently a lot of tops don't care too much about the size of the bottom's cock.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I met my first Vietnamese boy just last night in Sunny Boys, Sunee.
    If its the Viet boy i am thinking of with the rock hard Abs and holes in his ears... Then he has been working in Sunee for a while... Used to work in MicMy and also had a GR account for a while too...
    Don't recall his ears. Abs average and boner rock hard and average size.
    no chemistry whatsoever between us and his indifference was apparent.