Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
Yes ZAG is very good I enjoyed to be there in my last trip on August great ambience, polite staff and show was very entertaining, On the contrary Boat Bar was a big disappointing the ladyboys show was a joke and the whole place look like a shady garage it's a far cry from its glory days years ago.
Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
Bad news is that AFAIK the owner of ZAG and MyWay are the same... They were certainly sharing staff between both venues on my last visit...

As for the other late night clubs... we never got beyond ZAG on our last visit... Like Heart of Darkness in Phnom it had an atmosphere that reminded us of the old X-Ray in Pattaya and we didn't need to venture elsewhere...

Incidentally I saw my one and only Thai "ghost" in C&N... BF is always seeing ghosts... I have never seen one... But the shadow crossing our room on our last night frightened the beezejus out of me!
Good to see there's going to be a decent late-ish night venue in the Complex to enjoy. 3-4am is my limit nowadays anyway. As long as the owner I refer to keeps away from the mike, something he found difficult to resist in previous years.

Regarding this 'ghost', and this just might be a coincidence...but if he appeared after 5am in the form of a gentleman with a top hat, carrying a cane, the Johnny Walker logo from the front of the 'Red' bottle you probably just consumed 'appearing' in your mind just might be closer to the truth. I'll keep this info from bf, he's a 'believer' too!