Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not funny anymore !!

Liked

Not funny anymore !!

Ok now im getting really concerned -- Beachy our( beloved resident pompous git ) has not posted since mar 1 (according to one post i read )

So where for art thou ????

Was the ribbing over a few "post porter luggage " (or some shite like that ) holiday snaps (can you still call them snaps in this digital age i wonder ) enough for him to go seek shelter away from the harsh realities of this bad world of ours -- and not post anymore !!

Or has he been a fucking fake boy all along ??

Personaly i never thought he was -- he was overbearing at times ,talkative (a lot ) full of usless info ,(hang on looks like im describing myself there )

Note to me -Stop now before they notice :laughing3:

Re: Not funny anymore !!

Oh come on Martin, you cannot be that duhhhhh!
    Dear old Beachie has never left, he is just sulking and using one of his aliases. He has so many I am having trouble keeping all the names on one sheet of paper!

Let's see Beachlover, Sanook, Combat and now let's see....

who cld hs = oder --alias be, I wunder= who it cld be??== :sign5:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    Ok now im getting really concerned -- Beachy our( beloved resident pompous git ) has not posted since mar 1 (according to one post read )
    Or has he been a fucking fake boy all along ??
    Fake but not a boy.

Liked

I heard from a reliable source that she has gone in to have both her cataracts sorted out at her local hospital.....both eyes have been bothering her since her retirement.

As a treat, now that her vision is going to be a lot clearer, and after all that research time spent on Google learning about the country, she has gone ahead and booked a flight to visit Thailand for her first time later this year.

Daboss..please do not invite her to your bar this time, she might get all flustered again and decide for her own privacy/security to cancel her plans and rather than visit Thailand, stay at home and continue to feed us information dug up from Google again.

Liked

Mmmmmmm..........

Sounds like....NO! Couldn't be!!

Close, but not quite right.

She is in hospital but it's not for cataracts.

I can exclusively reveal that Beachlover suffered an anal prolapse on 1st March and is having it shoved back in and stitched up.
    Doctors are not sure whether it was caused by excessive fucking (for free, of course) or just the sheer volume of shit produced over the years.

Combat has been at her bedside 24/7.

:occasion9:

Liked

$100 says Beach shows up again in about 2 weeks, and acts as if nothing ever happened. :-) He'll just pop in one night, and start posting like normal again.

And where'd latin go as well? I was never certain if he was bullshitting or not, until he said in the morning his giks get down on their knees and kiss his feet. That's when I knew he was full of shit.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    " ... I can exclusively reveal that Beachlover suffered an anal prolapse on 1st March ... "
    Laddie, yer barking into the wrong hole. The correct term for this procedure is 'Rectal Prolapse'. You may well call me anal regarding this correction, but it's important, and there's more:

There are three chief conditions which come under the title rectal prolapse (according to Wikipedia):

1. Full-Thickness rectal prolapse describes the entire rectum protruding through the anus.[/*:m:1xecym9p]
    2. Mucosal prolapse describes only the rectal mucosa (not the entire wall) prolapsing.[/*:m:1xecym9p]
    3. Internal intussusception wherein the rectum collapses but does not exit the anus.[/*:m:1xecym9p]
    The 'Full-Thickness' option sounds almost intriguing, but I'll pass (pardon me) on the other two. I'll think on possibilities for the use of the word 'intussusception' in a post of some sort . . . perhaps when Beachlover prolapses back to this Board, or at least hobbles.
    #3 by the way, sounds very much like the cosmological workings of a Black Hole. Intussusceptionally appropriate, doncha think?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    $100 says Beach shows up again in about 2 weeks, and acts as if nothing ever happened. :-) He'll just pop in one night, and start posting like normal again.

And where'd latin go as well? I was never certain if he was bullshitting or not, until he said in the morning his giks get down on their knees and kiss his feet. That's when I knew he was full of shit.
    Well, the dear leader banned Poxxxy for 30 days didn't he.

Either the 30 days aren't up, or they are but he's sulking, or he has already re-appeared under a new NDP.

:dontknow:

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    " ... I can exclusively reveal that Beachlover suffered an anal prolapse on 1st March ... "
    The correct term ...is 'Rectal Prolapse'.
    Can we just agree that her arse fell out?

:occasion9: