That would have been the word i would use for what i attended monday night at Pattaya s third road

I believe it sounds like " Moor Lamm " in local lingo!!

This is an Issan style concert i was told --as i had never attended one before i was very happy to be guided to it by Bf (who hailing from Bkk would not know an Issan dancer if he fell out of a tree and hit him on the head !!) and his friends and one long time farang friend who has lived in Pattaya for 10 odd years now .

I went this year because i remember a particular text i recieved from said Farang last year which went something along the lines of --
"Help,am surrounded by many gay and toot boys ,and i only have one cock !! " --- that was his predictiment last year so being a friend i went along this year to see if i could alleviate it for him this year if such event took place again .

I know these concerts occour reg in Pattaya but as Monday was the Kings Birthday all bars in Pattaya were shut --so that ment that an above average number of barboys would be in attendence --- and it seemed they were --we est that of the guys in the audience 40% ++ were gay -

Diisneyland for gays --does not do it justice -- we arrived there about 10pm and left after 2am -- the amount of gay guys at the event was staggering

It was a bit like taking down a few photo albums and looking at page after page of old ahem "friends " -a trip down memory lane for sure with all the faces looking back at you from the crowd

Where we were standing must have been some form of unmarked track unknown even to google earth --there were so many of Pattayas finest passing over and back in front of us trying to make eye contact --and it was the same all over the place wherever there was a few farang waiting patiently to be hunted down lol

The toilet area was adventourous to say the least !!!!!

And it got wilder and wilder as the night went on ////and as the whiskey and beer went down --- and a drunken toot/gay boy is NOT SHY !!
And they were on the hunt for possible conquests bigtime -- i saw farang older and younger being hit upon by lots of guys and vica versa
For the last hour many were stripping off some shirts etc and dancing up on the chairs or in groups with their friends

At one stage (there was an actual stage there ,with something musical happening on it -i think i looked at 3 times briefly !! --) i turned to my farang friend and said to him -- that there is 2 to my right ,3 in front of me ,1 to my left and i that i was afraid to turn around !!! --these were all( new to me) really cute guys that i had never seen before!!! and that i really wanted to get to know better !!!

As i said i was in attendence with himself who although he was bravely fighting tiredness and intoxication (and who had to be up at 9am to back to Bkk ) and could hardly stand up with his eyes open --- there was no way in hell he was going home without me !!! so i did not get that much chances for swapping numbers -- :crybaby:

It didnt matter much to me either way -- i was damm happy to have attended an event where my friends and I alongwith many many Thais of all sexes (the 3 that is )and of all ages were enjoying so much with their families and friends !!

Colmx had told me i would either love it or Hate it --well G i LOVED it !!!! and would def recommend it to anybody who has not been to one before.

arty arty arty