List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to get wet with other gays during Songkran?

Liked

Where to get wet with other gays during Songkran?

Unlike many, I enjoy the fun at Songkran and getting very wet and horny with gay boys. On 19th, I am usually in Jomtien which is just unbelievable fun. So many gays, so many young men in such happy and fun mood, you can get away with a lot of fondling on the streets, and I get fondled loads as well.
    Anyway, my question is this: Are there any particular places that are very gay and very wet day time in Pattaya and Jomtien (besides 19th)?

No replies needed to tell me how awful, horrible and loathed Songkran is - thank you.

Re: Where to get wet with other gays during Songkran?

Songkran is awful, horrible, and loathed.

Are you really that desperate for a grope?

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy
    Anyway, my question is this: Are there any particular places that are very gay and very wet day time in Pattaya and Jomtien

You could try the public toilets on the gay beach at Jomtien. Very wet for sure and if you're lucky you might get someone to piss over you
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Twat of All Twats
    Speak for yourself. Personally, I find it quite liberating (which is the point -- wash your sins away, and all that).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The best area for gays during Songkran is Soi Silom.. one big party and good eye candy. At night, soi 4 is packed and fun...but get there around sunset, not later. Since the "official"Songkran in Pattaya is ??? on the 19-20 April, you would want to hit Jomtien Beach Rd, right along the road where it curves between the Seven Eleven and the old KFC.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Speak for yourself. Personally, I find it quite liberating (which is the point -- wash your sins away, and all that).
    I side with Twat on this one.

The "point" of Songkran is nothing about washing one's sins away: "Songkran was traditionally a time to visit and pay respects to elders, including family members, friends and neighbors."

Perhaps you're blurring Easter with Songkran since they are so close together this year?

Showing respect, not washing sins away. It remains so in many of the more rural areas, I understand

(source of quote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songkran, but many many other references define Songkran the same way)
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by quiet1
    The "point" of Songkran is nothing about washing one's sins away: "Songkran was traditionally a time to visit and pay respects to elders, including family members, friends and neighbors."
    To mark this 'pi mai' (new year) and get it off to an auspicious start, Thais clean. Everything from Buddha statues in streets to temples and houses gets a renewing wash; meanwhile anything old or unused is thrown out (believed to bring bad luck). They perform bathing rites for monks, and engage in pious activities like giving alms, Dhamma practice and listening to sermons to rinse the spirit clean, to wash away the previous year's bad actions.
    Source: http://www.bangkok.com/information-fest ... gkran.html

That, and it's what loads of Thais have told me over the years, and I would imagine they would know.

That, and it's what loads of Thais have told me over the years, and I would imagine they would know.
    You are so fucking naive, Matt. It is really hard to believe.

Have fun with your little fake Baptism.

Liked

You are so fucking naive, Matt. It is really hard to believe.

Have fun with your little fake Baptism.
    Oh, fuck. It's the same shit as the West, basically. It's the New Year, put the past behind you, and start anew with being everything you ever hoped to be. Granted, Thais do it with more of a bang, and with far more belief and tradition, but nowadays, same shit. Is it really that difficult to understand? Or is this just what happens when you get old? You negate common sense for the opportunity to bitch?

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I fully realize and understand this isn't exactly the traditional Songkran of decades ago. This is basically what it's morphed into though, so tough shit, and live with it.

It is nothing like the "same shit in the West". Your understanding of the Thai world around you is laughable -- which is quite understandable since you are using people from the least educated, least knowledgeable, and most ignorant stratus of society as your source of information.

You have so much to learn, and once/if you do you will no longer be in your current state of euphoria, awe and wonder. You will be kicking yourself and saying "how could I have been such a moron?"