Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Share positive experiences with Thai Guys

Share positive experiences with Thai Guys

Hello guys, still me...still sad...and trying not to think too much about my crush on a part-time masseur...(see my other post if interested)

I was wondering if any of you has a positive experience with a masseur/mb/Thai guy that has ended up as a fairy tale...more or less like the one shared by Smiles on my other post

If any is willing to share it would be nice to hear.
    Thanks

Liked

Re: Share positive experiences with Thai Guys

I'll let you in on a little secret. The storybook love fantasy never happens, and that's especially true in Thailand. Just mixing different cultures and backgrounds like this isn't a very good basis for a love fantasy to become reality. It's definitely an adventure, I can say that much.

As for me, been with the same Thai guy for about 2.5 years now. And when I say "been with", I mean shared our lives basically every day of that, and not seen each other every few months when I have time off work. Every day, 2.5 years, and it's good. I don't know. I'm at the point where I need to take a break to Canada for a couple weeks so I can realize either, how good I have it, or how bad I have it. I'm at the point where I'm not quite certain, and a break away from the day-to-day life would allow me to view things from the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    As for me, been with the same Thai guy for about 2.5 years now. And when I say "been with", I mean shared our lives basically every day of that, and not seen each other every few months when I have time off work. Every day, 2.5 years, and it's good. I don't know. I'm at the point where I need to take a break to Canada for a couple weeks so I can realize either, how good I have it, or how bad I have it. I'm at the point where I'm not quite certain, and a break away from the day-to-day life would allow me to view things from the outside.
    I like your perspective Matt and wish you well with perhaps your next step.

Liked: 1

I'll let you in on a little secret. The storybook love fantasy never happens, and that's especially true in Thailand. Just mixing different cultures and backgrounds like this isn't a very good basis for a love fantasy to become reality. It's definitely an adventure, I can say that much.

I have always believed that to know how good or bad things are you need to take yourself out of the equasion (the country) and look in from the outside. I have been in the Middle East for over 25 years and when I get pissed off and think I am gettin a bad deal with my life, I leave for a vacation to get myself into focus. I am always pleased to come back. An old friend of mine told me that when this urge to get out comes to frequently, It's time to think about jacking it in.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Quote Originally Posted by allieb

I have always believed that to know how good or bad things are you need to take yourself out of the equasion (the country) and look in from the outside. I have been in the Middle East for over 25 years and when I get pissed off and think I am gettin a bad deal with my life, I leave for a vacation to get myself into focus. I am always pleased to come back. An old friend of mine told me that when this urge to get out comes to frequently, It's time to think about jacking it in.

allieb,

An old WISE friend for sure. I completely relate to that statement.

Luni,

I am not sure if you are lovestruck and that is the reason for the ' theme ' of your posts or am I starting to smell a TROLL?

Let's see what develops, eh?.................... :8(

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Luni,

I am not sure if you are lovestruck and that is the reason for the ' theme ' of your posts or am I starting to smell a TROLL?

Let's see what develops, eh?.................... :8(
    I am just miserable because I miss Thailand and I am in love...probably with the wrong guy...I just need to think that maybe things can work out for me too...even if it is hard. I am no troll...actually I think I would rather be a troll then fell like I feel now...but the truth is that I am only in love...(or hopefully I have a huge crush) with a guy Who lives on the other side of the earth (i live in europe) and that seem to have no real interest in me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by luni
    Who lives on the other side of the earth (i live in europe) and that seem to have no real interest in me.
    From Europe, it's only quarter around the world to Thailand.

Haven't you heard of these:

"If you are looking for love in Thailand, rent it!"

and the 4F: find, feed, fuck, forget?

Apart from this, I have some regulars who I meet again on subsequent holidays and whom I get along well with, but this is holiday, so I leave it at this.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    I have always believed that to know how good or bad things are you need to take yourself out of the equasion (the country) and look in from the outside. I have been in the Middle East for over 25 years and when I get pissed off and think I am gettin a bad deal with my life, I leave for a vacation to get myself into focus. I am always pleased to come back.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the same would happen here. I might enjoy my new found freedom for a few days, but I don't think it'd take long for me to begin missing my life here. Kim, the dog, the house, friends & neighbors, etc. Like that old saying goes, "you don't know how good you got it, until it's gone". I think that applies with my situation pretty decently. Sad part being, I'd probably miss my dog more than Kim. The dog doesn't talk back.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
    ...the 4F: find, feed, fuck, forget...
    That's a new one on me. I didn't know I was supposed to feed them too.