I started off at the Khop Chai Deu for dinner last night and Kevin was correct - there are lots of very cute waiters working there. I also saw lots of very handsome customers but they were with their girlfriends.
i then wandered down to the GQ bar. i was the only customer. The barman is very handsome - he has a beautiful smile. Then a young guy from Malaysia sat down and we got talking a bit. Not much later a couple of gay locals came in. One was very drunk and started falling all over me. It got too much (can't stand drunks) so I left and went off to the CCC bar. There was one customer there - a lesbian. I had one drink, spoke to the barman a bit then went back to GQ. There were about 6 guys in there, mostly screaming ladyboy types. One masculine guy who was a bit drunk came up to me and grabbed my cock. You can guess the rest. The night went ok I guess, although he was more interested in his own pleasure than mine. He just wanted to cum as soon as we got down to work. He ended up cumming all over me. We had another session in the morning and then he left.
All in all, it was a fairly quiet evening. I didn't see anyone working the river area or hanging around the fountain.
BTW the cute barman at GQ gave me his phone number and said he would show me around the town today. Unfortunately, I slept in and didn't have the chance to meet him. I'm sure he wasn't interested in sex with me; he just wanted to be my tour guide for a while.
I'll head back to GQ tonight and see i can find someone else.
The Lao Orchid hotel is very relaxed about things, if you know what I mean. Just need to see an ID card.