I am not a miilionaire, but am getting past the stage of taking cattle class for anything over 3hrs or so. Will still fly Air Asia and Jetstar etc for short hops but anything over will take business class if possible. Premium economy is not an option for me on the route(s) that I fly to and from Thailand, i.e., Perth - Phuket, Bangkok-Perth, or alternatively, Bangkok-Singapore-Perth.
Last year, or was it the year before? (can't remember - early onset alzheimers/korsakoffs - ya know how it is) I upgraded from economy to biz class from Bangkok-Perth at BKK airport (just couldn't face 9 hours in cattle with aussie tourists getting pissed after their 6 day wonder tour of Thailand) and was surprised at how much the upgrade cost compared to listed prices on internet or direct with Thai - much cheaper, but for the life of me I can't remember specific details.
Anyone got any tips on the best way to upgrade? Specifically this trip Perth-Phuket, and Phuket-Bangkok (I know that's a bit lavish, but what the hell) like wise Bangkok-Singapore
I am already ticketed to Phuket and Bangkok, but have yet to ticket Bangkok-Singapore.
Singapore-Perth is already ticketed biz class.

Any practical suggestions most welcome, especially the winning numbers for this weekend lottery

Tks