Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Business class prices

Liked

Business class prices

Can any of you gentlemen recommend a good website or travel agency for getting a decent price on a business class flight from London or Amsterdam to Bangkok? Economy prices seem to be falling, but I haven't seen much evidence of the same happening to business class prices. Thanks.

Liked

Re: Business class prices

Tony 279760.....I'm not sure what you consider as a decent price for Business Class but KLM standard Business class ranges from ┬г2400 to ┬г4200 depending on availability.... however they also have a Business Class Holiday special price of ┬г1880 from London to Bangkok via Amsterdam on most flights if booked reasonably well in advance. http://www.klm.com.

For your information.....I use KLM for all my flights to Thailand from uk via Amsterdam both Economy and business depending on price and availability.... if you have a Flying Blue FF card often if there are empty Business Class seats available at departure time KLM invariably upgrade those with Silver/Gold/Platinum flyingblue cards to free up economy seats as happened to me on my last trip... I was upgraded in both directions at the departure gate (out-end Jan and ret-mid-Feb) from Economy as my original economy booking had my FF card details in the system...but that is just a matter of luck.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

I fly Emirates, true we have class up front, prices on line emirates.com are better than most travel agents.

If you use it, join Skywards first and get 50% or 100% more miles by booking on line.

Liked

I wish me back the good old times when i could fly for 2500 Euro from Athen with Emirates in first class to bangkok.
    There is a homepage with always actual offers only for premium classes
    http://www.vorne-sitzen.de/
    offers from germany >>> http://www.vornesitzen.de/Home/TopAngeb ... /index.php
    offers from other countries >>> http://www.vornesitzen.de/Home/TopAngeb ... /index.php
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Quote Originally Posted by phart
    Quote Originally Posted by tony279760
    Can any of you gentlemen recommend a good website or travel agency for getting a decent price on a business class flight from London or Amsterdam to Bangkok? Economy prices seem to be falling, but I haven't seen much evidence of the same happening to business class prices. Thanks.

Thats beause business class people dont troll the web for bargains...they have class

......... a guy who chooses to be known as PHART telling us about class?

<cough>

:cheers:

Hi,

Business Class & First Class Flights at Affordable Prices on OneTravel and Plane ticket prices with cheapairfare and discounted business class airfare provide you a travel within your budget we almost always get the standard on-the-ground business-class perks.

Liked

on www.cheaptickets.ch you can also find as it says, cheap tickets :hello1: greetings from pudel

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by phart
    Thats beause business class people dont troll the web for bargains...they have class
    Actually, it's generally because they know a multi-billion dollar company such as ExxonMobil is paying for the flight, so who gives a shit what it costs? That's why it's called BUSINESS class. They either pay with a corporate credit card, or submit their T&E at the end of the month.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Having been bumped up into business class a couple of times myself I honestly can't see what makes it worth the added expense - which can be twice the price of economy. I don't mean to offend anyone, but other than "because they can" would anyone care to explain why they choose to or insist on booking it?

Yes, there's additional space and the quality of the food was a little better, but I don't fly for the meals. Even in economy there's enough of a meal to hold body and soul together until I get where I'm going.

Liked

For me it always makes it worth to fly business or first class. Never pay the full prices. There are always lots of good offers. It is not only the space and the good seat. No waiting for check in - always fast track - free internet and lounge visits.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay