It always makes me laugh when members of this board start on about the Business class thing and how they can't sit for 12 hours in an economy seat. I have always had the opinion that any kind of air travel is unpleasant whatever class you are in. I for one will never travel anything but economy.

First of all the type of person I want to fuck never travels anything but economy. I always use Arab airlines to Thailand and transiting through Amman Dubai or Doha there is always the chance of getting together with a Thai overseas worker on his way home for vacation. Secondly the money one saves can buy an awful lot of extras in Thailand.

I have know some strange queens who always pay the extra to go Business to be more comfortable for a 12 hour flight and then stay in a dump for 3 or 4 weeks when they get there. I live in Saudi Arabia and the fare to Bkk right now economy with Qatar Airways is in GBP 420 return their business special is 700 pounds. Is it worth an extra 280 pounds to have a bigger seat that lies flat and to have the same food as economy but served on a plate rather than a foil container.

I would personally put that extra money against something during my stay in Thailand rather than for a brief period of being pampered inside a metal tube.

One last note is that I wonder how many of you business class travelers have been complaining about rising prices in Thailand including off charges and tips