Just returned from a 6-day first visit to Thailand..

It was an experience I will never forget. Could not walk across a street any time of the day without being offered "young girls" for massage and sucking/fucking. Touts everywhere. At the Grand Palace, even people in official looking uniforms were lying and saying it was closed and trying to get you someplace better in a Tuk-Tuk.

It seems on a whole the Thai people are a very greedy bunch. There was some very nice and helpful people but most of them were trying to milk your wallet. Went to the go-go bars and stayed a whole 20 mins- def. not my scene and I quickly discovered that Thai guys don't do anything for me. Went to Babylon Sauna and had a lot of fun. Very posh and clean place for a bath-house. Decent experience was ruined by some old, smelly falangs who did not know how to take no for an answer. One had the audacity to tell me that I was extremely handsome just like his grandson, while trying to molest me! I am afraid for this man's grand-kids now.

The food was excellent and the best way to get around town is the sky train, because of the traffic congestion and also because the driver wants to take you to places that you do not want to go.