Quote Originally Posted by filipek View Post
Hi everyone,

It will be my second time in Thailand, first time in Pattaya. I'm going to stay there for 8 days in May and although I'm already set with my to-see-places in terms of typical tourist attractions, I was wondering if you could recommend some good:

- gay bars with twinks (I don't mind bars where you can look only with no possibility of offing, as long as there are some eye candies) - I usually don't drink alcohol, so an extra question - is ordering water only or soft drinks frowned upon or not really?
- gay message (good one with professional masseurs rather than amateurs, no need for happy ending)
- beaches to relax and chill

I will be staying very close to Boyztown, which as I read here on the forum is rather deterioring, is that still valid and true and I should be looking at Jomtien as my main destination during the stay?

And on top of that, quick question regarding safety - is this city safe for solo travelers? Any specific areas I should not be visiting alone?

Thanks a lot for your kind replies, advices, tips (and tricks).
During the late afternoon I often go to the movies with a guy I have met. For me it is fun and relaxing. An ice cream before the movie.. a stroll around the mall and then back to the hotel for a bit of sodomy.. or just a nap. A good LOS afternoon.