Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My first trip to Pattaya

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: My first trip to Pattaya

I can identify with all of this. My first trip was in '95 and after living a straight life until I turned forty-five, I was overwhelmed by the experience. Indeed, two years later, I took early retirement, accepting the loss of income that this would entail, so that I could visit Pattaya when I wanted. A few years (and many offs) later, I was fortunate enough to meet the love of my life.
    And yes, even now, after seventy plus trips, I share snotface's ambivalence about many aspects of Pattaya life . The major change in my routines now is that P. and I spend the first week of my trips in another location....currently, the undervalued city of Chiang Rai. I shall be delighted when I arrive in Pattaya next week but no longer wish to spend so long there. I shall always remember that first night in August 1995 and my astonishment at what was on offer. And the smell that wafted-up from the drains outside Moonlight in Second Road.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

snotface (January 20th, 2018), Tintin (January 20th, 2018)