Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Malaysian guys Vs Thai guys

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Malaysian guys Vs Thai guys

Hi All
    I will visit KL later this month on a quick dirty weekend before hitting LOS

First thing i have noticed is that there is definately a lot more free sex to be had in KL versus Pattaya/Bkk, and the Malaysian boys are a lot less reserved -a lot more kinky than the Thai boys... Def more willing to share XXX pics on first chat... but at the same time more jealous than a typical free Bkk boy

They also seem to be a lot more into Bareback sex and CF (Chem Fun) compared to Thai guys
    Worringly a lot of guys have asked me to BB them and cum inside... as long as i am "clean"

The malaysian MBs are interesting - there are a hell of a lot of Thai/Laos/Myanmar/Cambodian & Pinoy guys plying their trade in KL

The strange thing is the price of Incalll Vs outcall, as someone that has been visiting Thailand for 15 years i find it difficult to deal with this difference between incall/outcall - sometimes as much as double! incall/outcall seems to be an American thing i guess as i have only ever seen Vegas MBs asking for a diferent rate to travel
    (surely its better to ruin your clients bedsheets than your own!)

I have been quoted 250/500MYR in/out = 2250/4500 THB
    When challenged the guys have dropped their rates to 200/250, in/out = 1800/2250 THB

Others have quoted 150MYR = 1400THB ==> Which seems fairly like thai prices, but i only get this price when i challence the crazy 500MYR prices

Anyone any recent experiences or opinions on Malaysian guys?

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 3rd, 2020)