Another money related question.

There is a boy at my hotel that I like quite a bit, and he has made it clear to me that he would like to spend some time with me. As he has a regular job and is not a money boy per se, I'm not sure of how I go about tipping him, especially if he becomes a regular thing.

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of waiting for him to ask for money because buffalo sick or mother need new teeth. If we both know he is going with me because he expects some financial consideration in the future (patronage), I'd prefer to just set those rates up front. Of course, that would probably be horribly insulting to him, and it is probably highly culturally insensitive of me (I am an American remember--we tend to specialize in cultural insensitivity).

So, do I wait to negotiate when he asks for money for sick buffalo (I can pay 5,000 bt this week for sick buffalo but not 15,000 bt)? What happens if it doesn't work out and buffalo does not have the chance to get sick before we finish (here is 2,000 bt--take buffalo to vet because I very worry him)? I can't offer the boy an exorbitant taxi fare because he lives in the same building as I do.

Also, are the rates the same for those with non-sex industry jobs as they are for bar boys/moneyboys? As this boy works in a gay hotel in the middle of the gay area, should I just consider him like any other gay sex worker (after all, half his coworkers are massage boys).

These may be stupid questions, but I would like to spend time with the boy, and in the process not offend him, his mother, or the poor buffalo (nor do I want to end up being the buffalo in this case).

Pete