Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Money boys, straight or not!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Money boys, straight or not!

Every now and then I come across negative comments about gogo/money boys being straight. Does this really matter?? As long as they perform as agreed isn't this all that matters?? Or do some of you feel the need to connect at a different level, is it important that your sexual partner id gay, even if only for a short time encounter?

Liked

Re: Money boys, straight or not!

I prefer the straight guys. They don't hang around. I've played with some of the gay gogo boys in pattaya and often I've had to drop strong hints that they should leave.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I find that its a neater transaction with a straight gogo, he knows its a job, usually dioes as he's told, in a better position (pardon the pun) to understand the master / servant relationship. Just works better. No silly talk about liking/loving me. if i'm a bit rough when I'm slamming into him..he usually just takes it...knows I'm fuckig him..and not making love.

Liked

Some guys are nice to have in bed until morning, while others you simply let them go after the deed is over.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Or do some of you feel the need to connect at a different level
    Yes, that's exactly what they're looking for. It's called oxytocin. Look it up.

It's one of the reasons us humans aren't extinct yet. We have an innate desire to care for, and be cared for.

Don't ask don't tell? Goodness knows the number of homosexuals who will say "I do everything" but won't. "Can bottom for you" often ends up "Won't bottom for you"
    So I never ask if someone (anyone) is gay or not; rather what will they do (and not do)

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Or do some of you feel the need to connect at a different level
    Yes, that's exactly what they're looking for. It's called oxytocin. Look it up.

It's one of the reasons us humans aren't extinct yet. We have an innate desire to care for, and be cared for.
    Are you confusing two different things? Is it because when you married you promised to "forsake all others" so you are, as we've previously established, technically an adulterer?

Sex is one of the ways our body secretes oxytocin. It also secretes dopamine during sex. For those of us for whom sex is a hobby, dopamine trumps oxytocin. It's akin to confusing "fidelity" and "loyalty". In a marriage the parties promise fidelity (remember that?) - loyalty is assumed. In other relationships (including so-called "open" marriages) they practise loyalty - fidelity is not assumed.

Since - surveys show - the majority of gay men in relationships have understandings about sex with others (or even have regular threesomes and orgies - just check the number of couples on Grindr), that's the basis for my contention that "gay" marriage is no such thing since there is no equivalence between the heterosexual marriage where the partners at the very least intend both fidelity and loyalty, and gay relationships where, generally, they don't

Liked

I have yet to meet a fem boy who is not gay , sorry no attraction to straight men .

Liked

It doesn't matter to me, there are even hints that I'm more attracted to straight boys than to gay boys.

With straight boys, there are no problems with cosmetics (was my boyfriend candidate 2 in 2015 obsessed!), and well, not no but at least other foul language than gay boys (some boys just have to open their mouth and speak to their friends and I lose interest).

And there is no ambiguity about money, some gay boys I meet in sauna or disco have to drop several strong hints that they need money far exceeding taxi fare.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

generally speaking I find that straight money boys see it as a job, not pleasure, they slip more easily into the master/servant role, understand that they r there to be fucked and used, none of this clingy I like u/love u nonsense. Lots of the gay gays will gasp and squeal like girls which i find off putting, most straights will just grunt like a man...love it.
    Already have a partner..so not looking for love, just a good ball emptying fuck.