Enough already with the fat guilt thread. Live and let eat.

People seem to like the burgers and onion rings in Sunnee. Haven't tried yet as I am not a big burger fan, but as we are talking about American food, I have some ideas for new menu items.

Burgers of course are available all over town, OK, mostly bad.

Here are two things that are not really available in Pattaya, that I think could potentially be potential niche hits for a bar serving food or restaurant.

American classic recipe main course sized macaroni and cheese. Any good google search on classic American south recipes would probably give clues on how to do it. Better yet served with an option portion of grilled chicken and roasted vegetables to make it a more complete meal. There is wholesaler now doing made in Thailand cheddar cheese so the cost problems of offering cheesy dishes at a good price is reduced now.

American style lasagne. That is, served with good quality ground beef and critically ricotta cheese. Caroline made in Thailand ricotta cheese is sold in Pattaya so again the cost factors are now possible to offer at a reasonable price. American style lasagne is quite different and I think much better than the Brit style lasagnes in town and I think could possibly be a crossover hit for any expats who try it who aren't American.

Happy eating!

Check out some of the different options for mac and cheese. How about a mac and cheese only restaurant with like 100 different options? Probably a bomb but never heard of that being done anywhere ...

Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
A variety of recipes for macaroni and cheese, America's favorite comfort food

Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Perfect Macaroni and Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese With Cheddar and Boursin Cheeses
Andouille Mac 'n Cheese
Macaroni and Smoked Cheddar Cheese
Parmesan Shells and Cheese
Extra-Special Macaroni and Cheese
Jalapeno Macaroni and Cheese
Quick and Easy Chili Mac
Best Baked Macaroni and Cheese