Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
Route 99 North Pattaya Disco has had a very big expolsion just now, as I was passing, I see flames every where as its burning to the ground. I was told 8 known to be dead so far??? may be Electrical Fire ..... More News as it comes in...when it comes on TV or news Web sites.
Well perhaps it is best for everyone to wait and see and discover some real truths before breathless postings.

Now you write this: " ... NOT A BOMB some people will do anything to get attention ... " (and I assume you mean American Teacher's post) but I do recall that in your first message about this incident you wrote that 40 people were killed.
So that's now been edited down (twice) to a probably more realistic 8. You've also edited your original Subject line to take out the larger figure.

Quote Originally Posted by LMTY
... you should do like I do, always check your information before you post it to the world. Irresponsible I call it ... "
Indeed.

I think that American Teacher was simply posting his message out of visceral horror at what happened. He probably wanted to do this as quickly as possible and in his haste reported 'developing' news, not 'final' news.
You did the exact same thing ... i.e. with errors. In that light, you accusing someone else of being irresponsible is, eh, IMHO, bloody stupid,

Cheers ...