Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The latest explosion to your tatse buds

Re: The latest explosion to your tatse buds

Such gushing promotion once again LMTU. The place may well be fab-u-lo-sa when it opens, but it might also be complete crap. Lets wait and see for the truth.

Boy Oh Boy!!! My "tatse" buds are ready and willing, unfortunately I hate to "Que" or even queue for anything!
    Please enlighten us as to where or what is a "cround?"
    Many thanks.

And here I thought it would the recounting of another of LMTU's cottaging adventures!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You've got to wonder what LMTU is like in real life.

I imagine a bloated, witless man bumbling around Pattaya lacking logic or sense and leaving many Thais and farangs puzzled. The kind of person you look at and wonder, "should he have been run over by a car or fallen down a man hole by now"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    ...and LMTU will never be dining there unless it is on someone else's tab (as usual).
    What do you expect from a Scotsman?

He has the name wrong. That beautiful room that was Renoir's has been made to look like, well you decide. And, the prices are way high. Six months, max.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    If your in cround or want to be, this is where they will be having there Christmas dinner
    Oh boy, oh boy... I'll make sure to eat there every day now. Just so I can be part of the "in crowd" you rave on about so much.

The "in crowd" of gay expats in Pattaya. Must be a prestigious club!

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    If your in cround or want to be, this is where they will be having there Christmas dinner
    Oh boy, oh boy... I'll make sure to eat there every day now. Just so I can be part of the "in crowd" you rave on about so much.

The "in crowd" of gay expats in Pattaya. Must be a prestigious club!
    The very thought makes one heave, disgusting visual enters the mind.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    You've got to wonder what LMTU is like in real life.

I imagine a bloated, witless man bumbling around Pattaya lacking logic or sense and leaving many Thais and farangs puzzled. The kind of person you look at and wonder, "should he have been run over by a car or fallen down a man hole by now"?
    Whenever IтАЩve bumped into LMTU / BU out and about heтАЩs usually surrounded by several Thais and non-Thai friends. On these occasions he has appeared to me to be the life of the party wherever IтАЩve seen him. Whether you know him /or not, like him / or not, here on SGT / or out and about in Pattaya,тАж..he is who he is, as are the rest of us. (Matt 7:2-5)

Perhaps Beachlover can paint a pretty picture of himself to avoid similar speculation.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Whenever IтАЩve bumped into LMTU / BU out and about heтАЩs usually surrounded by several Thais and non-Thai friends. On these occasions he has appeared to me to be the life of the party wherever IтАЩve seen him. Whether you know him /or not, like him / or not, here on SGT / or out and about in Pattaya,тАж..he is who he is, as are the rest of us. (Matt 7:2-5)
    Funny how different people have different perceptions. When I see LMTU out and about, I see an obnoxious man desperately seeking attention by being the loudest in the group.

A long time ago I asked a long time resident of Pattaya, just who is this LMTU and I was told to just go to Sunee and find the most obnoxious and loudest person and you have met LMTU. Well, that did not really work, there are several, so then he was pointed out to me and I was better off not knowing.
    E Dok Tong