Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: current overnite/daily tip

current overnite/daily tip

hello all! what is a current high season fair-good-excellent tip rate (from the boyz view) for Boyztown/Sunee bars in Pattaya? Overnight/ daily....... :?:

Liked
    I hear 1500 is the average rate of tip. Some will tip more and some will tip less.
    These are the good'ol days

Why not go the whole hog?

DELETED

How stingy

Are you India man, John?

Fair market a go go

Yes, it is very important that they are paid the exact same amount as their New York City and London counterparts.
    A cup of Starbucks coffee costs the same here, why should the hard labors of our young Thai worker brothers be discounted?
    Shame on you!
    1500 baht!
    Your karma awaits!

And you should oblige the taxi driver to accept the same amount as a New York taxi driver. Same for everything: don't accept to pay less than in Western countries! You are so wise, John!

Overnight? Overnight in low season about 1000b.
    High season? Who knows?
    I dont take boys overnight much and not in high season.
    Go low season pay 500b short time, long time 1000b.

Ask them how much first,what they do etc.If in the first half hour there no good give them 200 b and tell them to piss off,never give the full amount.Remember these ladyboys are sluts and bitches and must be treated as such.I always like to take my old prison officer uniform with me to Thailand and my black boots so i can wear them in the room.By the time the ladyboy has showered ,i love to see there face as they step out of the shower to see me standing there with my hands behind my back and my uniform and shiny black boots on waiting for them.I always make sure my dark sunglasses are on and my cap pulled down just above my eyes as i chew gum staring into there scared eyes.I Always love it when they ask"What your name"? I say "Sir".Then i say "Do u understand boy"
    Then they say "Yes Sir! Make sure you show whose boss.

Comedy Is Not Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    to see me standing there with my hands behind my back and my uniform and shiny black boots on waiting for them.I always make sure my dark sunglasses are on and my cap pulled down just above my eyes as i chew gum staring into there scared eyes.
    Methinks someone watch Cool Hand Luke too much.
    Someone told me you are really Crocodile Dundee's little sister: Crococrap Undone! :roll:

Deceased Member
    Liked
    700 short time 1000 overnight is fine more if you feel a good night was had, but I believe many are not getting a good nights sex. There is too much bravo and "OH he was fantastic" when all you got was a hand job and a sleeping body next to you or a star fish lying there waiting for you to do it all? Does this ring a bell for so many who pay lots more? Ok I suppose if you don't get sex at home it is marvelous so cough up and pay!

Dazed and confused

Huh?
    You mean they are actually supposed to DO something for the money?