Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting my Daily Quota

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Meeting my Daily Quota

How have you all been!? I feel like a neglectful mother who went out, on a Friday night, for an evening out on the town..... leaving her kids at home alone..... Then she had so much fun that she never went home again at all.... completely forgetting she even had any kids.... until the following Thursday.

So, I'm sorry I haven't even had time to read the forum at all since I arrived here in Pattaya on Friday the 17th.

Of course, I've been whoring around town like a trollop 24 hours a day..... so I've been quite busy.

If my estimates are correct... I took the number of boys in Pattaya, divided by the number of days I will be here... and I need to keep my quota up.... of 28.8 boys per day... to do them all, in time, while I'm here.

Well, I can tell you that in these past 6 days, I've learned so very much about the gay Pattaya, and gay Thailand, scene that I never knew. Most of it being things that either: are never going to be discussed openly in a public online forum --- instead, they are sort of whispered over coffee with someone you know and trust.... Or, are things that are very very hard to put into words --- things you just have to see and experience and live through.... to understand.

I can also more clearly see why there are such differing descriptions of "the way things work here", from so many different people.... whose descriptions all seem to be diametrically opposed.... as if 12 witnesses saw the same accident, and every one of the 12 saw a completely different set of events.

Anyway, even now, I am very short on time. I only have about 2 hours of time alone, from now till 6pm, to get some work done online... before my next appointment and my evening plans begin... ( and in that 2 hours I also need to shower and change ).... so I'll write fast. I'll also probably have to write more in dribs and drabs as little windows of opportunity for "online time" occur.

I normally live an extremely busy life in New York City. I work pretty much 7 days a week, long hours.... but I can tell you that my social calendar here has been many times more packed than back at home. And I am commensurably exhausted as a result. I've been getting very little sleep.... But don't feel sorry for me. It's all been by choice, and because of too much pleasure.

Enough of that blah blah blah. In a nutshell, here's what has happened so far.... with more detail to be filled in later. Forgive me that all the days are blending into one long day, so I might have many things out of chronological order.

I arrived. Nicky gave me a fine tour of Sunee Plaza. I met the very nice American co-owner of Yaya's. ( Can I say his name here? ) Went to Murphy's something-or-other, a go go bar in Sunee. Next day I went to Happy Place in Boyztown, and offed a brand new guy, who had only worked there one week, named (I'll call him J). ( yes, yes, I know, they all say that, but J had only met DaBoss for the first time that day, and DB also has said that that is true ). J is a very nice gay guy, 34, pretty muscular physique, and was great in bed ( experience has value! ).

Had that amazing dinner with DaBoss and GayButton at Cafe des Ami. Cafe des Ami can be summed up in two words: "world class". It's as good or better than almost any restaurant in Manhattan. ALL are over the top: food, presentation, service, intimate atmosphere.... The only thing that wasn't quite up to par, in fact, was something that the restaurant has no control over anyway... and thus it was not their fault..... the company. ( Remember, I went with DaBoss and GayButton. ) But if you do choose to go there for dinner, you can go with anyone you want to... you don't have to go with those two clowns. ( for those literal readers out there, I'm just kidding.... that was a joke ).

In all seriousness, I feel very honored that DB wanted to share one of his most favorite experiences / places with me, Cafe des Ami, as soon as I arrived. The fact that he picked up the bill just shows the type of guy he is. But to me, it meant far more that he wanted to spend some time with me and share one of his very favorite joys of living here... in my company.

For those who have not yet met DaBoss / Neal ( or "pom pom pooey" as he is known by everyone here ), I want to say that he is one of the most charming, kind, generous, sweetest, intelligent, people you'll ever meet. As one of my new Thai boys, whom I'll tell you about in a bit, described him.... "He is big heart. Good man."

After dinner with Neal and GB, I decided to try Funny Boys. I met a 23-year-old there. His name is ( on second thought, maybe to be discreet, I shouldn't use his name here... I'll call him A ). He's been with me pretty much 24/7 for 5 days now... so that should tell you something about him. It was his 2nd day on the job. Even till now, I am his very first and only customer. ( i know, i know, "they all lie". but again, this has been verified several ways... not that I really care at all ). Besides being a young cutie with a great body, his English is crazy good. He knows large words that I am continuously shocked that he knows. And... He's extremely intelligent --- I mean shockingly so --- which I also love.

To give you an example.... I was telling a new falong friend about him.... and some of his background stories, experiences, and things he has told me.... and I get the typical, "Yeah yeah... but they all lie", etc., etc. Then later, the next day... That same falong actually meets A, and we all have time to sit and socialize. Then later, the next day, that same falang tells me out of the blue, "You were right about A. He is exceptional..., and I'm very much inclined to believe him." It was as if he was saying, "Forget everything I said before. This one is the exception."

Ok... The second day ( or was it the third? ), I made it to Monty's. It was so simple to find I couldn't believe it. I just called him on the phone to let him know I was coming ( just in case, to make sure ), then I went to where I was told to go. I stood in the middle of the little street between Center Condo ( a huge landmark condo building which every motorbike taxi knows; although I just walked the 5 minute walk from boyztown ), and Cucumber Restaurant (another obvious landmark you can't miss). I stood in the middle of that street, just where the arriving cars would enter the entrance if going to Center Condo, and called Monty's telephone number ( which he has posted, 0852792230 ). He instantly stepped out into the street, and I could see him in the distance on his phone. Using this method, it was crazy easy to find. Monty was most grateful for the cheesecake and the visit, and A and I had a great breakfast and chat there. He offered a Thai breakfast (from next door) for A, and a huge falong breakfast for me, with a couple of excellent cappuccinos too.

Monday was a beach day. A and I went with DaBoss and we met TOQ who was already there when we arrived. Great fun just yacking about everything and nothing. What a pleasure to sit under the umbrellas, with the sea breeze, and I had a manicure, pedicure, an excellent 4-handed massage, snacks and drinks in between... I even bought out half of the inventory of the deaf mute guy who sells handmade paper-cut pop-up greeting cards. It was a very fun and relaxing day. Also met some of the hotties who flock around DaBoss constantly.... His normal entourage expands when he goes to the beach, of course.

Upcoming chapters I will still have to tell you about, as soon as I get time, include:

• Having one boy (A) pick the other... Going to almost every go go club in town (both areas) to do it.... The result: The hottest boy in Pattaya: Meeting O at A Bomb.
      [/*:m:2o88rx1w]
    • Walking around with these two, and everyone staring.
    • The Show at the Copa
    • Three days with O now. Five days with A. They really really like each other, and enjoy spending time with each other very much, too. We are like the 3 Musketeers now.
    • Second Beach Day. Beach boys still are there, and hotter than ever. Seeing M again, and meeting his friends he brought with him, L and B.
    • Police and helmets. M in bed.
    • Not seeing O for a day and a half, and what happened as a result.
    • Last night: Boy Bingo, then late night at Happy Place with O & A (where a VIP customer made a small mistake),
    • The Walking Street, Lucifer, and Mix, and going to sleep at 5:30am.
    • Bowling tonight.[/*:m:2o88rx1w]

I'll fill in the above stories later when and as I have time...

This has all happened so fast..... It's like The Twilight Zone. SO MUCH happens in one day, that it's hard to believe how time flies.

By the way, for the so-called "rainy season"... I'm pretty sure it has not rained one single time since I've been here. If it has, I didn't notice. The weather has been a balmy tropical weather, not much different than Key West. I have absolutely no complaints about the weather. And the ratio of ( far far less ) falong, to ( more than plenty ) boys..... is wonderful. Really wonderful. I mean, a thousand boys.....? How many can you really do at once anyway.....!? This might very well be my new favorite time of year to come to Thailand.... ( Although I am already booking my next two trips here... One for January, and one for later next spring/summer... only because I can't wait a whole year to come back. On my next three trips, I'll be bringing 3 different friends of mine who are dying to come with me... after hearing me talk about it so much. )

I can tell you... I have so many new --- updated in my mind --- perspectives on sex, love, money, relationships, falong tourists, falong expats, and thai boys.... now... I could fill a book. I'll expound on some of my views on it all later, when and as I have time.

Gotta run now to shower and get ready for taking O and A bowling this evening.... and who knows where the evening will take us... :ink: ( yes, DB, looks like we'll be doing bowling more than one or two evenings... the boys are crazy about bowling... and I really love making them happy )

check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Re: Meeting my Daily Quota

Hey Bruce. Thanks for checking in. I was beginning to wonder if you were still coherent enough to use a computer :sign5:

Your descriptions are spot on and make me recall my first couple trips to Thailand. What an adventure.

And similar to me, booking future tips just as soon as possible.

Have a blast and remember to stay hydrated. The Thai boys can wear you out. :love4:

Hopefully I will have a chance to say hello in person....I arrive in about 10 days.

arty

Oh, and I agree 100% about daBoss !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I met Bruce briefly while sitting with TOQ at All of Me in Sunee Plaza. I can verify his taste in boys as
    both Thai guys with him were hot and sexy. Of course, just my opinion but it was obvious Bruce was
    having a ball and very happy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, Bruce has excellent taste (pardon the pun) in boys. He has taken boys off from A Bomb, Funny Boys and mine and the ones he has been seen with are all stunners that I would have picked. He appears to be having a great time and I am very very pleased. So many people whine.

Liked

Hey Bruce, great report. Its makes my day to see your enthusiasm, and it brings back my memories of the first time to the LOS. Looking forward to your continuous reports.
    Thanks. :wav:

Liked

I agree with Stkyricesf.

It is refereshing to see comments on this board which remind me of why I keep coming back to Thailand. Yes, there are things to complain about. BUt there are so many more things to love.
    If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked

This is the report I like to hear! Such enthusiasm!...Yes you can still have a great time in LOS. It's all about your attitude. i hope others will take a page from Bruce's book...it's what you make of it.
    I can't wait to get there myself. arty

Liked

The people there respond well to visitors with a carefree "Don't sweat the small stuff" attitude.

It is also a place that never seems to lack fun. You can even make a new friend when you cross the street with a small crowd.

I love it there. Often you will experience things there that will be unbeleavable to others, just enjoy the moments, the people and the days as they come and go.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

A wonderful post Bruce. Not only descriptive but capturing the frantic time you are having. Cheers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

All so true...

Not sure when I'll have time to write more details. Every minute seems accounted for, and more. Getting sleep has become a slight problem, and a priority. The boy I describe below says to me upon us getting back to the room at 5:00am...... "Sleep 2 Hour Ok. Enough for me." ( as I'm smiling and knowing we've been sleeping 2 hours every night... and thinking it sure as hell isn't enough for me! ....oh, remember being 24 and invincible....? )

Not going to let myself get sick though! ....as you guys reminded me. Switched from coffee to water throughout the day too. Great advice. I'm planning to take a benedryl induced nap for at least 2-4 hours during the early daytime today.

Meanwhile...

I've fallen head over heals in love with the hottest young ( 24 year old ) stud in Thailand. :-)

Definitely having the full-on "boyfriend experience" joy ride now...

Of course, when I say fallen in love, I mean... "fallen in lust"... which is more accurate. ;-)

I told my friends.... Don't worry, I'm still coming back to New York...

It was about our second day together, he smiles and says, "I like you." I smile and say the same thing back. Later, but still early on, I made sure he knew the word "jelous". He did. I explained, "I will never never never be jelous. You are popular. You have many falong customers. It's ok. It's good. It's good money. And you like some customers sometimes. I never never never jelous." ( which is absolutely true about me, by the way ).

One day I said to him, "The day before yesterday I like you this much..." ( holding my thumb and index finger about half an inch apart ). He tilted his head slightly and looked at me with this this curious frown like a confused puppy, obviously wondering where I was going with this... I continued, "Yesterday I like you this much..." ( moving my fingers to about an inch apart). He smiles as he's catching on... "Today I like you this much." ( with my fingers about two inches apart now). He gave me a Big smile, understanding completely. I know he liked that I had said this, because later when his beautiful cousin ( whom he had introduced me to the day before) joined us for the show at Copa, he told her this whole story.... with a very big smile.

Ok, so, at dinner last night, he had this very serious look on his face. He put his hand on his heart and said, "I feel you in my heart." I smiled and said, "Me too." Still very serious, he said, "I no love you. Cannot. I bar boy. I like you. Only like you. Cannot love you." I said, "Ok. You like me very much. I like you very much. No love." ....hoping my warm smile would ease his conflicted feelings.

Ironically, several hours later, by the end of the night, he whispered to me, "I love you."

I'll call him "T". We're planning to take a quick 3-day side trip together to Koh Samui.... He wants me to meet his Mama and Papa. I'm still uncertain of exactly precisely what the significance of that is.... to him. He also really wants to tour me and show me how beautiful and scenic his home (village? island?) is there....

Oh yeah. One more thing. His Mama and Papa have no idea that he's gay. Everyone who meets him assumes he's straight because he's a masculine little stud. :-) Anyway, he says he thinks... "Mama really like you. She see your face. Very handsome. Beautiful smile." ( i'm thinking okaaaayyy... this should be interesting and slightly scary ) He continues, "Then I tell Mama and Papa I am gay." ( as i'm thinking, omg... what am i getting myself into ) Oh well, I guess I'm always up for an adventure. It's seems like this will make him very happy. So we plan to fly there tomorrow morning, and be there 3 days, Monday - Wednesday.

Thursday is the big day.

He asked for 5 days off from his day job, so we plan to then stay in Bangkok Thursday - Friday. Coincidentally, my ( real American ) boyfriend will have one day free in Bangkok between business travels, on this Thursday, so I'm thinking that that will be the day they meet each other.... and the three of us spend the day together. Since we'll have a hotel there, we'll probably have time to play together too. They both know about each other, and are anxious to meet each other. I really hope they hit it off together... I think they will. If so, when my bf joins me on September 10th for the last two weeks here, it'll be wonderful times with the three of us. :-)

Letting him control the money.

As a side story, I learned this very useful tip from a falong acquaintance... One night "T" and I went to Idol. He invited 2 friends, and ran into a 3rd friend there. Anyway, I'm sure you know how these "bottle table bars", as I would call them, work. Long story short, every time a check came I'd show it to him. He'd approve it, in effect, and I'd pay it.

Well, apparently, I screwed up once and paid one that he hadn't seen... and I bought some guy a 400 Baht drink who had sorta just "crashed" our table. Later, he somehow learned of this and asked me why I bought this guy a drink. "He not my friend! I don't even know him!" I was thinking, How do I know which are your friends? I'm meeting everyone for the first time. He was really upset that I was so easy tricked and cheated out of 400 Baht.

So when telling a farong this story the next day, he made this suggestion: "What you do is.... Decide in advance exactly how much your budget is going to be for the evening. Even discuss it and agree on it together with your boy in advance if you want to. Then give that amount to him before the start of the evening, and let him take care of paying everything. He carries the money, and anytime you're asked to buy or pay for anything just say, 'Not up to me. Up to him.'"

Well, the next evening I tried this strategy --- didn't matter what we planned to do that evening. We discuss how much we want to spend. I give it to him. He's in charge of the money. I tell him whatever is left, he can keep it. ( But, so far, he never has. He always insists on giving the remainder back to me at the end of the night. )

There are many great advantages to this. (1) It shows him that I trust him and respect him. (2) He gets huge brownie points ( or 'save face' / status symbol points ) since he's the big man ordering and paying every bill.... and everyone notices. (3) He is very frugal and protective of my money, making sure we're not cheated or tricked (4) He tips people appropriately, even when I wouldn't have realized I was supposed to tip, or not supposed to tip, certain people... I notice he tips generously, but not inappropriately too large or small an amount (5) I don't have to deal with those stupid check-bin things, nor look like an old fart getting out my reading glasses to read them! I look like I'm the boy and he's treating me. I like that. ;-)

My new falong buddies were absolutely horrified when I told them I was thinking of reviewing ALL of my trip budget and spending with him and including him in the decision making. But I figure, why not? It's worked very well so far with our evenings out... And besides it's not like he's blind or stupid. ( I'm also very attracted to intelligent people, and kind and honest people. He is all three. ) They know how much things cost. He sees how much I'm spending anyway. It's no big secret. And he's definitely alot better at coming up with ways to make the money go further... than I am. They're used to making one dollar stretch as far as ten dollars would ( for us ).

And while he's protective of my money, he's also sensitive about my comfort too... He realizes that I have might have minimum standards too.... saying things like, "I think you not like. No air conditioning."

So Koh Samui is tomorrow morning. Bangkok is Thursday & Friday. Saturday back in Pattaya. I'll let you know how it all goes....
    check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day