Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Haired boys

Long Haired boys

I am a big fan of longer haired boys with super smooth bodies (please no lady boys). Since I have been away for a year now and will be returning in a couple weeks, I was wondering if anyone has noticed bars with longer haired boys working.

Mmmmm Poochai pom yao, chorp mak mak.....

I too will be in Pattaya in about 3 weeks time, love long haired guys (also please no ladyboys) so hope there are enough to go round. When I was there a year ago they seemed to be in short supply.
    Tell you what luvthai, if I get there first I will do a bar trawl and note down numbers and bars and let you know what I find. Hell, even if I get there after you I'll do it, just incase you missed any! My thai spies already say there is one in FunnyBoy and one in Krazy Dragon.

What,you not after long haired ladyboys? These bitches.

long haired boys

There is one smoth, nice one in MyLife bar in Boyztown. His name is ODD.
    Very cute boy.

Liked

long haired boys

Should you come to Bangkok, there are a few тАЬHe ManтАЭ long haired boys at Fresh Boys. They are the door men there, and are very friendly.

i love skinheads

There is a barber, at the corner, soi 4

Liked

Re: i love skinheads

Quote Originally Posted by baziel
    There is a barber, at the corner, soi 4

Oh yes, he is friendly too.

I am ...

I am friendly ! I pay the barber 8)

Uch...

Uch, Haikudude " a friendly barber " at soi 4 and at the corner ? You sure ?

elephantspike
    Oh yes, he is friendly too.
    You don't have to get so defensive, Baziel. Haikudude is only remarking that the barber that you mentioned on Soi 4 is friendly. I think you may be getting anxious to go on your upcoming trip (not to mention about your upcoming marriage). Relax. We are the good guys (most of us anyways ).