Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Long Haired Boys

Liked

Long Haired Boys

Am arriving the last week of January and am wondering if anyone has sighted and slim smooth boys with longer hair? Thanls. Not a new member here just lost my avatar and my posting info when the forum changed over.

Liked

Re: Long Hired Boys

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai-2
    Am arriving the last week of January and am wondering if anyone has sighted and slim smooth boys with longer hair? Thanls. Not a new member here just lost my avatar and my posting info when the forum changed over.
    You might want to edit the subject line to read "Long Haired Boys" if I correctly understand what you're asking about. At first I thought you meant taking a boy off for a long period of time.

When my friend and I were in Soi Twilight having a drink on the 30th of December I saw a spectacular tall, swimmer type guy with long straight hair playing pool before the bars were up & running. I would guess he might have worked in HotMale or one of the adjacent Gogo bars. Surely if you tried a few bars there you'd come across him or some others with similar features.

Re: Long Haired Boys

I've met several guys with long hair. "Sai" at DreamBoys in Soi Twilight in BKK - very nice guy. Slim, handsome, long black hair.