Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any1 Seen George

He's around

Here's a PM I received from him this morning when I logged on. My guess is that he's either applying for the Work Permit or out practising that fabled sense of humor (that the following PM exemplifies)
    Quote Originally Posted by George
    Just what the fuck is your problem where I am concerned? What a no good low life piece of shit you must really be, that out of a whole thread of which 99 per cent was about a very sick Thai boy, you ask about fucking work permits, where when I do perform, I am raising money for charity.

As far as your pm to me about your intention of attending the meet and greet, do you honestly think that I believed for one second that a gutless louse such as you, would have had the balls to actually turn up?

You said in that pm that you had met me a couple of times, I must have done or said something really really bad. You are nothing but a cowardly cunt that hides behind the anonymity of a board name to make your attacks. When you have the balls to come out from behind it, let me know. I wont hold my breath waiting.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: He's around

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    george wrote to curious:- You are nothing but a cowardly cunt that hides behind the anonymity of a board name to make your attacks. When you have the balls to come out from behind it, let me know. I wont hold my breath waiting.
    Well if the shoe fits, curious, as indeed it does in your case, i think you should wear it.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    george wrote to curious:- You are nothing but a cowardly cunt that hides behind the anonymity of a board name to make your attacks. When you have the balls to come out from behind it, let me know. I wont hold my breath waiting.
    Well if the shoe fits, curious, as indeed it does in your case, i think you should wear it.
    I am - it fits so snugly I could be Cinderella. Still smarting are you from me pointing out that you are now stealing your uncle homintern's ideas?

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    I am - it fits so snugly I could be Cinderella. Still smarting are you from me pointing out that you are now stealing your uncle homintern's ideas?

So you'll be able to wear your areshole's shoe on your Curious foot, and you're coward's shoe on your thonglor55 foot!

Good for you mate.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked

Re: Any1 Seen George

I have talked to George by phone , he is taking care of the kid who has Aides. It is a full time job getting some back to heath when they were that far gone. As to his bill there never was a missing bill or money owed and anyone is welcome to ask the guys at memories music bar for any further information. They in-fact are doing all they can to help him with the Boy with AIDES. Would that a few of you had such a heart.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

These personal attacks on each other are outrageous. They should be stopped by the moderators and thsoe that post them should be banned.. Just not what rational caring beings do.

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai-2
    Just not what rational caring beings do.
    What about human beings?

Ive spoken to George he is fine ....Just a big hearted guy that takes care of those in need ...i didnt ask him about the bill there no need to ...What bill? There isnt one ....And im being polite Patayaboi

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    I have talked to George by phone , he is taking care of the kid who has Aides. It is a full time job getting some back to heath when they were that far gone. As to his bill there never was a missing bill or money owed
    Ditto, as I said I would on this board (painful though it was). George and I have disagreed over many things here, and I am as sure we will continue to do so as I am that he does not need me to sing his praises (so I won't). He has far better things to do at the moment than to waste his time scraping the excrement that masquerade as sentient beings in their postings here off the sole of his shoe.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Well no ... but ...

I have spoken to him over the past few weeks when I was n Thailand and told him to not even respond to his detractors here. If you were ANYBODY in Pattaya boi you would be well aware of what is going on in George's private life. It is not my place to go into that just to say that mud-slinging for no good reason does anyone any good. If you had really good gossip, that's another story. Invention for inventions sake is just piss weak.

Cheers all hope you're all having a great New Year,
    krobbie