Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boy George to appear in Pattayta

Boy George to appear in Pattayta

Just for the old queens:
    http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Boy-Georg ... 65460.html

I thought this should be posted before LMTU or one of his alter egos claims he has a world scoop.

Re: Boy George to appear in Pattayta

Perhaps this is the 'Red Shirts' secret weapon!

oh dear is there someone who still wants to hear his 2 songs?
    besides, i wonder how his make up is going to stay in place with the thai humidity

I wonder if he will be holing up in the presidential suite at the fabulous Venue?

Quote Originally Posted by TotalNewbie
    besides, i wonder how his make up is going to stay in place with the thai humidity
    I imagine that he will take advantage of Pattaya's booming industry in Formaldehyde injections that is supported by many of the ageing farangs in Pattaya.

Such as shame though that so many farang residents look as though they have missed out on the opportunity and are already in an advanced state of decay.

Quote Originally Posted by lion king
    I imagine that he will take advantage of Pattaya's booming industry in Formaldehyde injections that is supported by many of the ageing farangs in Pattaya.

Such as shame though that so many farang residents look as though they have missed out on the opportunity and are already in an advanced state of decay.
    lol so mean... we are all destined to age... gravity is much stronger than botox..

'Boy' George......isn't that stretching credibility a bit? I guess 'Decrepit Old' George doesn't market so well.....then again he might not look so bad next to some of the walking corpses in a dress and make-up that pass for entertainment in Pattaya??

lol so mean... we are all destined to age... gravity is much stronger than botox..
    Ageing is acceptable, but sitting in bars in an advanced state of decay with the associated pungent smells that brings is not really polite.

When you are in Pattaya take a stroll around Sunee Plaza and you will then appreciate why Madame Tussauds thought many of their display figures had been stolen and taken to Pattaya.

Quote Originally Posted by dave_syd
    'Boy' George......isn't that stretching credibility a bit?
    No more so than some of the posters on here who insist on writing "I am his boy friend."

That is surely pushing artistic license to the limit!

Ageing is acceptable, but sitting in bars in an advanced state of decay with the associated pungent smells that brings is not really polite.

When you are in Pattaya take a stroll around Sunee Plaza and you will then appreciate why Madame Tussauds thought many of their display figures had been stolen and taken to Pattaya.
    lmao is it THAT bad? i'm kinda scared now and not so sure i still wanna go!