Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where the hell is George?

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Where the hell is George?

I haven't read anything or had a PM from George recently. Is he okay.

All this Homi business has got me running scared.

Cheers
    krobbie

Re: Where the hell is George?

I may as well add Chao na/Curious to the missing list rather than start a new thread.

A few regulars missing right now.

edited. found GF lurking in the global forum

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    I may as well add Chao na/Curious to the missing list rather than start a new thread.

Surely Curious was a Homiturd creation.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya

yeh figured that when he pm'd me Chao Twerps new nic "Beachbunny" - scary

George out doing nice things I figure
    Homnitern out on vacation prolly

Where is Rainwalker?

Where is Rainwalker???
    I fondly remember the "Gay Forums" party at Corner Bar he hosted two years ago!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

krobbie is fortunate to have pleasant memories of homintern and
    george. I wonder if krobbie has crossed paths with badboybilly yet
    or aunty.
    Probably would see the sunny side too but unfortunately
    not everyone is so nice in this world and it is indeed a sad day when
    death notices are pissed on and unfounded gossips add their
    two baht to the mix.
    It is just the nature of things and krobbie is a lucky man and must
    have earned his positive karma along the way.. :cat:

Liked

I have been in constant contact with George VIA phone and Yahoo Messenger calls, he is fine, All concerning this is related to the young man he is taking care of who has AIDES. it has nothing to do with anything else. Its personal. It Hurts and he is not ready to talk to everyone about it.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    krobbie is fortunate to have pleasant memories of homintern and
    george. I wonder if krobbie has crossed paths with badboybilly yet
    or aunty.
    Probably would see the sunny side too but unfortunately
    not everyone is so nice in this world and it is indeed a sad day when
    death notices are pissed on and unfounded gossips add their
    two baht to the mix.
    It is just the nature of things and krobbie is a lucky man and must
    have earned his positive karma along the way.. :cat:
    Cat, thank you for your kind words. I do try and see the good in people although have been in situations where I discover my careful considerations to have been misplaced usually at some financial cost but sometimes just emotional cost. This I treat as a learning curve and move on.

In regards Homi. Although we came to a point where we PM'd and spoke by phone it was not always so convivial. I think back when I first came to the board he was quick to get on my case when he thought I was being a "drip" or when I had totally missed someones point or just read the content of a post incorrectly.

I take criticisms to heart. I guess I am just a bit soft and need to harden up. At my age I don't think that's likely.

In regards George. We have PM'd, spoke by phone when I am in Thailand and also been in each others company. Overall I find him to be a kind and caring man. There are things that we are not always in agreement about and that is as it should be. A very dull time it would be if it was any other way.

As for BBBilly, fortunately he was on his way out as I was entering (the board that is). I had a few months of his parting shots here. No I don't really think he would have been my choice of buddy. There is a limit to just how forgiving I can be.

Aunty? I have tried to overlook some of the comments. But in the end, she just became disenchanted with this board and it shows. I used to enjoy the repartee between her and Homi but then it got a point that it was downright hostile. That I didn't care for, whichever way the shit was being flung.

My honest opinion of the board is that it is peopled, as in life, with the many and varied who make it an interesting place to be. We have lost some posters over the last year who were hugely entertaining, either in their wit, information or travelogues, but there will no doubt be more to come.

Cheers
    krobbie

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya

I had the same thought.
    Is it possible that George and Homi were opposite sides of some dual (or even multiple) personality. George posted on internet forums and Homi responding to his unwanted self... The mind boggles... well at least my mind is boggled.

If so take it a step farther... Maybe neither one of them has died but they are off in therapy together battling it out for supremacy on the shrinks couch.... or even better... fighting it out in the mental hospital ala "One Flew Over the Coo Koos Nest" with a nurse Ratchet trying to keep the two under control with a heavy regime of anti psychotic meds that have let the two halves incapable of using the internet!!

Or if they are the same an even more mundane thought is they are off on a bender together... or even more prosaic... they have died together... Oh. well.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

I met this "George" and must say: He is an old man who will not accept that his time is over. His music is bad and I was witness when he pushed in the night time the owner of Sky Boy Bar to play his CD. Not only me ask the owner to change the music. He was drunken and celebrate himself. Later he nerved at the imbiss bood the owner with his CD and even she was not interested. (By the way a maximum 15years old Thai boy was with him on the motorbike on the way ....that time around 4am. It's not looks like a grandfather-grandson relation) Sportmen know when there time is over but this George maybe will never accept that his music performence is maybe 10 years long over. He just make a big bla bla and show here here in the forum but there is nothing behind. No respect. Sorry guys thats my impression - and for sure if I see a guy like him with very young boys on tour in the night time. Thats what he wrot here and that what he live is not the same.