Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: a letter to the editor

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a letter to the editor

there is an ocasional thud at my front door as a Sydney newspaper called The Wentworth Courier arrives-filled with adverts for delightful harbourside mansions ( going price approx $48Million). I'm always on the hunt for a nice little property there should I come in with the Pools...

a letter to the editor catches my eye which I re-produce here :

"women are sick and tired of having glory holes shoved in their face" !!!
    "what on earth do say to children who ask "Whats a Suckatorium ? . It's unsavourary and leaves bad taste in my mouth"

Has an Antipodean Henry Root surfaced ?
    Or is it their new Governor General Dame Edna Everage who famously said "the idea of lesbianism leaves foul taste in my mouth " :cheers:

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: a letter to the editor

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    Or is it their new Governor General Dame Edna Everage ...
    ... about whose hubby Norm's rumbling prostate we were all continually concerned - until he "passed on"

Liked

Sydney's Secret Suckatorium Syndicate

Thanks ever so much for the best laugh of the night!
    OMG! I had no idea S. Sydney has "suckatoriums! I have to take a holiday there now! And wow, they even have a woman who inpects the sex venue glory holes for counsel approval! I am impressed. I had no idea S. Sydney was that far ahead of the curve. I wonder though, what does the city counsel do with these glory holes once they pass inpection? Please..inquiring minds want to know!

Ps-Who works at these Suckatoriums? Are they union?
    [b][i]"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind"-The Bard[/i][/b]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

An advance on the inheritance?

Sounds a little like Bad Boy Billy's taken an advance on that inheritance he was banking on and started buying space to post his drivel in the papers there.

There's a bright side to it though, I suppose... If he starts paying for space for his тАЬ15 page complaint lettersтАЭ it'll not only boost the local economy but hopefully keep him from traveling, too! :cheers:

Liked
    There will never bean end to Bad boy Billy will there, it would be nice to have a new commedian to tke his place, Certainly not serious Smiles. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jinks can do it!!!! joke joke please don't selete me
    All the Best!

Wes