Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody know this letter?

Anybody know this letter?

How many of you aboard received this follow letter already?

Hello darling,

I'm o.k here and going to work every day from 9.00 am till 7.00 pm but stay in the room alone after work every day,very lonely and miss you very much.There is no TV in my room so I read only English book every day. My friend is with his boyfriend at the condo and don't have to see me often as he has to take care of his boyfriend.

It's raining every day here in Pattaya.Today my mother called me and asked about you,too.She wish to know when will you come back and my father also want to see you but my mother is not well now and she need to see doctor every week.I'm thinking a lot what I can help her because myself is also having hard time and I have only you who can give me suggestion and help me also give me a cheer.

I hope you take good care of yourself and don't work too hard.I always love and worry about you and also want to be with you on Christmas.We will be very happy together.

I love you and miss you very much darling.

Liked: 1
    Join the club who hasn't received a letter like that.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Go to any internet cafe in Pattaya and you will find a folder with this letter and it variations. A boy just needs to pay, cut and paste and watch the money roll in.

It is a BIG club.

Quote Originally Posted by allieb

I've never been asked for money by a thai boy - apart from the "tip" of course.

Conversely, I have only to chat ONLINE to a pinoy for 30 secs before the sob-stories start.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by allieb

I've never been asked for money by a thai boy - apart from the "tip" of course.

Conversely, I have only to chat ONLINE to a pinoy for 30 secs before the sob-stories start.
    indeed
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    This is what he's really thinking as his fingers dance across the keyboard.

Hello darling,

Hello my chubby little ATM,

I'm o.k here and going to work every day from 9.00 am till 7.00 pm but stay in the room alone after work every day,very lonely and miss you very much.There is no TV in my room so I read only English book every day. My friend is with his boyfriend at the condo and don't have to see me often as he has to take care of his boyfriend.

I'm having a riot hanging out with the boys (and girls) every night till 3:00AM, having sex until the sun comes up, and could care less about you, you fat ass farang. I sold the last 3 TV's I received from other farangs and I'm about to sucker you in to flipping for number 4.

It's raining every day here in Pattaya.Today my mother called me and asked about you,too.She wish to know when will you come back and my father also want to see you but my mother is not well now and she need to see doctor every week.I'm thinking a lot what I can help her because myself is also having hard time and I have only you who can give me suggestion and help me also give me a cheer.

The weather's great, but I need a little more cash for yaba and tom yon, so I'll toss you the old tried and true "mother is sick" routine.

I hope you take good care of yourself and don't work too hard.I always love and worry about you and also want to be with you on Christmas.We will be very happy together.

[b]I could care less if you get sick or not, but whatever you do, don't die on me. I want to be with you on Christmas only because you'll be drunk and in a GIVING mood.

I love you and miss you very much darling.

I am in love with a foxy 19 y/o stripper and only write this crap to you to get your money you stupid fucking prick.

Wow Dodger, great translation. Your understanding of Thai is most impressive. You are more of a cynic than I.

Liked
    Ha!,great one Dodger! Brilliant,right up there with the poster who said"The most expensive sex is the sex which initially cost nothing".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

lucky

You guys are lucky...I only receive letters from Nigerian...Somalian...Ghanian ladies that have a million dollars in some overseas acct. that their deceased fathers (of high esteem) have left and needs a helpful soul to help retrieve it. :clown:

I only send letters like that, and never ask for money.