Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: software in bkk or pattaya?

Liked

software in bkk or pattaya?

anybody know where to get, ahem, "cheap" software
    in bangkok or pattaya? i've been to KL a few times
    and was (happily) surprised to find every possible
    piece of software available for almost nothing. anyone
    have knowledge of such a place in bkk or pattaya?

Re: software in bkk or pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by netrix
    anybody know where to get, ahem, "cheap" software
    in bangkok or pattaya? i've been to KL a few times
    and was (happily) surprised to find every possible
    piece of software available for almost nothing. anyone
    have knowledge of such a place in bkk or pattaya?
    Surely matters of such an illegal nature are not allowed to be discussed here.

DELETED

plantip (sp?) plaza bkk.

While we're at it, perhaps someone can recommend a place to score some heroin.

I usually drive across from Singapore to Johor Bahru to get any software I want. I went to Panthip Plaza in Bangkok with a friend recently. All he did was get in a taxi and say to the driver "Panthip Plaza" and we got there so I guess it's well known. The place has hardware and software and lots and lots of touts offering "sex video". If you ask the touts I'm sure they can find you some heroin too. But since you are in Singapore it's much easier to drive across the Causeway and get it in JB as well. I thought everyone in Singapore knew that!

Haha...Singapore has a reputation for being "clean", but I guarantee that you can find both pirated software and heroin here with ease.

Netrix, a lot of answers to your questions will be better answered at the web page run by a "straight" man who goes by the name of "Bangkok Bob".

His site is a veritable goldmine of information which he frequently updates, and the advice he offers isn't quite as neurotic as some offered by the more obsessive moralists on this board.

For your specific question here, you can go directly to this page and navigate to a wealth of additional information and tips about numerous things relating to Bangkok:

http://www.bangkokbob.net/pantip.htm

Have fun buying all that cheap software and put another nail in the coffin of the "control freaks" at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by RawSugar

Have fun buying all that cheap software and put another nail in the coffin of the "control freaks" at the same time.
    Let me guess...you don't make a living from producing anything original, do you?

Liked

thanks rawsugar

helpful link. just what i was looking for.