My first trip to Krazy Dragon last month was a pain in the neck(literally) unless the boys squated down to expose their toys. And unless one was lying down on the seats, to view the boys standing on table-tops at close range would cause the neck to stretch backwards a tad too far, causing blurred vision. True, the boys were not attractive but they were friendly, and drinks were cheap that one boy on either side of you would make everyone happy. :cheese:
I found the shows at Jupiter to be less sleazy than some of her across-the-street neighbours. However the seatings were not very comfortable(the stools), and the aircond unit above the sofa seating area was leaking...drip,drip,drip. Most of the patrons were asian men, and some of the boys were good-looking and tall, one of whom gave me a good time. I had the impression that business was not good, as most of the boys were still on parade till very late. My guess is that some of the boys I offed felt insecure(about securing my business) until they enter the hotel room, since on several occasions when we were in the discos, the boys became cautious when other boys were showing interest in me. It was so easy to flirt with beautiful guys in the discos and outside! :flower: