I was going to add "Send Money" to the heading, but it's not about that. Beloved is very sick in a hospital in Si Racha. His cousin, who informed me, said he couldn't tell me in English what was wrong with him. He said "Like malaria, but not malaria." I suspect it might be dengue fever, but cousin didn't know that term. He said he asked people at the hospital for the name in English but they didn't know (which is a little troubling in itself). Apparently BF is in an isolation room--would a dengue patient require that? Can anyone tell me the Thai name for dengue fever, with phonetic pronunciation? I know the disease is prevalent in Thailand now, and BF had been home to Khon Kaen a week or so before he got sick. Cousin tells me not to worry, and that BF will be out of the hospital in 4 or 5 days. I don't think his condition is life-threatening and there's not much I can do from 10,000 miles away, but naturally I'm concerned. I'd feel a little better if I knew for sure what was wrong with him. Any helpful advice?