We went out bar hopping through the GOGO Bars in and around Boyz Town last night and were shocked at the lack of life, movement and concern of the boys in most of the of the bars. The worst was Sawadee Boys. The boys just stood there yawning and when the mamasan came over and ask if I saw anything I liked I said, "They are all sleeping", to which the mamasan responded, "Oh, no..they awake." Just then I pointed at a boy yawning, as mamasan looked at him he said to me, "What I do????" To which I said, "Wake them up." Mamasans response was a shrug as she walked away. Second prize for the worst bar of the evening went to Chrystal Boys. Not only were the boys asleep in place but the mamasan was down right rude.

I want to end on a positive note, so the best bar of the evening was Dynamite Boys. The bar was packed with customers and the boys were fun, alive and all were having a good time. The 11:30 show was good....I hope the Kevin stops by to get a few ideas for his new show at the Birdcage.