Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: 18 days and still standing!

18 days and still standing!

Well 18 days into my Thailand trip and im still alive and kicking.............even the hangovers seem more pleasant as does this amazing country.

I can truly say i could never be bored with this place.................26th trip and finding it more and more special each time............. cheers Thailand!

The rains couldn`t dampen my spirits nor the beggars or cheeky bar boys who hang around the hotels ( i even stayed at the malaysia for 3 days for a friend who lives nearby and hates travelling after work).............Immodium is my best friend.

I found the place to find the hottest guys is the bowling alleys or the malls where they have computer games/cinemas..a smile almost always gets a phone no or email address. watching a thai guys face after hes been bowling for first time is such a joy.

Even the traffic situation seems better and the prices in shops seem cheaper( not possible lol?)

I also learnt another thing.............. dont post from thailand after a Singha beer session........you talk gibberish lol!

I envy you guys who live there so much!

References

I thought this post might be in reference to my favourite aphorism - "A standing cock has no conscience" - but now I'm not sure

Re: References

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    I thought this post might be in reference to my favourite aphorism - "A standing cock has no conscience" - but now I'm not sure
    lol.......... i should reply but i need to get some blueys for tonite!

26 trips! for the money you have probably spent on airline tickets.. you could probably have bought a condo in thailand and be living there already LOL

Hanging around Bowling alleys and Video Arcades to pickup boys is a bit to creepy for me. Brings up thoughts of funny old men in trench coats with no pants on LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty
    26 trips! for the money you have probably spent on airline tickets.. you could probably have bought a condo in thailand and be living there already LOL

Hanging around Bowling alleys and Video Arcades to pickup boys is a bit to creepy for me. Brings up thoughts of funny old men in trench coats with no pants on LOL
    hahaha.......... i went to those places with Thai men i should have said......... I wasn`t hanging around and i just cant bring myself to call men over 24 boys. I meant that i had never seen so many stunners enjoying themselves with other thais. Pics to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNasty

hahaha.......... i went to those places with Thai men i should have said......... I wasn`t hanging around and i just cant bring myself to call men over 24 boys. I meant that i had never seen so many stunners enjoying themselves with other thais. Pics to follow.
    In Thailand, males are boys until age 30. Not bois, not boyz, B O Y S, boy! Ok?