Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Krazy Dragon, Sunee

Krazy Dragon, Sunee

Doesn't sound very enticing what we hear from the new Krazy Dragon bar in Sunee. New decor and refurbishment alone doesn't make the trick. Hope that things will be back to what it was in the 'old times', i.e. XXX Crazy Pub times.

Its is so exciting

Who said the new Krazy Dragon was not exciting I hear all but 3 of the 36 lap dancers were offed and even though it was free drinks they covered there evenings out goings not a bad start but there is always some jelous guys who will put a spaner in teh works, keep coming next time spend some money

Krazy Dragon

Loved the long haired guy in the photo on the old board under this thread. I think I will be there a bit before you luvthai as I go at the end of January, so I will do some research for you.
    One of my Thai spies at the Ambiance tells me there is a cute poochai pom yao at Funnyboy. He says he is better looking than my long haired friend last time.
    We shall see.

Krazy Dragon, Sunee

Can anyone of you guys out there explain what the new etiquette is about at Krazy Dragon? Can you invite a boy of your choice to dance on your table for a certain fee? Can you touch the guy whereever you would like to?

yES i HAVE JUST SPENT 2 HOURS IN kRAZY DRAGON i THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A BIG HIT, IT WAS SO LAID BACK ITS AS GOOD AS THE BOYS LAP DANCING AND THE FALANG HAVING FUN THERE, TONIGHT THEY HAD A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR A BOY AND HIS FALNGE IT WAS GREAT ATMOSPHERE, I LOVE THE fun pub FEEL ABOUT THE PLACE WE DRANK ALL NIGHT INCLUDING THE BOYS DRINK AND IT WAS 900 BAHT GREAT VALUE

its GOING TO BE A HIT THE OWNER CAME AND BOUGHT US ALL A DRINKS AND SAID GET READY FOR THE SHOWS WE HAVE PLANNED ALSO SOON I SAID IT WAS WONDER FUN FUN FEEL ABOUT THE FALANGS DANCING AND THE BOY HE SAID YES IT WILL TAKE A TIME TO FIND ITS FEET BUT IT IS GREAT ALREADY

SEE YOU THERE REGULARLY SOON

I think ...

... it is good to look back at old posts like this and see what has actuallly happened. I tend to go to the Krazy Dragon maybe once a week. It has proved to be, in my honest opinion, the number one hit in Sunee. Whilst many surrounding bars and the other gogo's are often empty or have few farang's in low season, this one is always popular.

The boys there seem to like the fact (or put up with the fact) that they flash for cash. They can make several hundred baht on a good night just from farang tips without being offed. However, I think the 'offing' of boys (from the boys mouth) is maybe not as high as in other bars as Farangs go for a looksee and a grope and do not off so much. There are the exceptions like the guy called New (Nu, Niu ?) with the spiky hair that is fixed with cement who is offed several times a week. I'm told he needs it to afford the time he spends after his off's with so many girlfriends.

In December there seemed to be mentiion of 'shows' taking place in the bar. I'm not sure if this ever took place but I have never seen any 'staged' show.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

the novelty wears off.........

When Krazy Dragon first opened many customers looked into the reflective table tops to see up the boys' shorts... This held zero interest for me
    and I notice that almost no looks into the reflective surfaces anymore.. Now, since the dancers shorts were changed, one can check out the boys
    first hand.. The boys are thrilled to be asked for a drink and extremely friendly on the couches.. I have offed one boy several times and look forward
    to the next time, maybe even tonite.. Another friend has offed another boy there and taken two on occassion with happy results..
    I had a ball there the other nite and had my favorite down for a drink and another boy on my other side..Some nites there are so many dancers, and each
    tries his hardest to get your attention and of course a tip..Krazy Dragon is by far the best and most fun place in Sunee and one of the few without
    children working..Love the draft beer and it is cheap and the air conditioning is always chilling and the music volume bearable...
    I believe most of the boys want to be offed rather than jump from table to table for 20B. tips..Now that the novelty has worn off for the regulars and
    ex-pats, there seems to less groping and tipping but more offing..
    Unfortunately the straights have heard about this bar and can one sees several straight guys with ladies and groups of ladies some nites but it is big enough
    to handle the mix....

Liked

Re: the novelty wears off.........

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    ....I had a ball there the other nite...
    Just the one?

It has it's ups and downs for me

DELETED

Re: the novelty wears off.........

Quote Originally Posted by cottmann
    Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    ....I had a ball there the other nite...
    Just the one?
    :idea:
    I guess Khun Antah Neung must be back in town!