Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krazy Dragon Sunee.

Liked

Krazy Dragon Sunee.

Krazy Dragon Closed, 14th 15th 16th November for the Royal cremation. :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Re: Krazy Dragon Sunee.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Krazy Dragon Closed, 14th 15th 16th November for the Royal cremation
    That must be burning a hole in your profits

Liked

Save Money.

Homintern,
    Have you not heard bars in Sunee don,t make a profit :blah5:.Somebody will post this is my excuse to have a 3 day holiday.
    Really I just want to cut the staff to save money. :idea: :idea: :drunken: :drunken:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Mark, I loved the new look on some of the boys. I have long been a big fan of the
    wide slitted shorts but like the new and quite revealing look even more.. :cat:
    Krazy Dragon stands alone in Sunee Plaza, with this poster and is a haven for those with zero tolerance
    for cigarette,cigar and pipe smokers.
    This is a good thing, a great thing, but somehow, I think some of the nicotine addicts will
    respond with their usual carping over their rights and this poster's nerve to dare to comment
    on the issue yet once again.
    Unfortunately, the no smoking laws haven't been followed up with enforcement yet and
    slippage is inevitable. Bravo to Mark and Krazy Dragon for their resolve and my kudos
    for the revealing new stringy briefs.. :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Krazy Dragon stands alone in Sunee Plaza, with this poster and is a haven for those with zero tolerance
    for cigarette,cigar and pipe smokers.
    This is a good thing, a great thing, but somehow, I think some of the nicotine addicts will
    respond with their usual carping over their rights and this poster's nerve to dare to comment
    on the issue yet once again.
    Unfortunately, the no smoking laws haven't been followed up with enforcement yet and
    slippage is inevitable.

Liked: 1
    Glad to see you enjoyed the panda film George:
    Quote from the film.Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift and that is why it is called the present.

What are other bars in Sunnee and Pattayaland doing during the Royal Cremation? Who is open and who is closed? Anyone know?

Liked
    SKY BOY BAR is due to be shut. Given that this beer bar has always been allowed a great deal of discretion in its opening hours would perhaps indicate that most of the bars in that area will also (have to) follow suit.

The bars in Soi Twilight are still yet to hear from the BIB what they are expected to do. However the working assumption is that they will be required to close at least for alcohol sales. Maxis is however planning on remaining open (food no alcohol) - so maybe this will prove to be a focal point for freelancers. However they also must wait and see on whether they get approval. On a previous occasion they were raided to check if their music was licensed to be played and fined accordingly - a shot over their bow for perhaps not following the right protocol on a previous occasion!

It is probably appropriate to plan for the bars (and all sales of alcohol save from within hotels for residents) to be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by lo-so
    SKY BOY BAR is due to be shut. Given that this beer bar has always been allowed a great deal of discretion in its opening hours would perhaps indicate that most of the bars in that area will also (have to) follow suit.
    With respect lo-so, I don't think that just because Sky Boy Bar is due to be shut as you say, that you should assume this will be mandatory for all of the bars in Sunee to do the same. My take on it is, that as Sky Boy Bar is both Thai owned and run, they will be closing because of their respect of their highly revered King, as well as his wishes for the funeral of His sister; Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana.

Personally, I don't see what the big problem is, or why any ex-pats living in the Kingdom by their own choice, find it so fucking hard to be able to deal with a three day bar closure, by at least appearing to be showing some respect for the King, as well as the Thai people, even if that respect they show is only on the surface.

I am delighted that The Crazy Dragon made the decision for themselves to close on the 14th 15th and 16th, which are the the three main days of the funeral. In my opinion, it wouldn't have hurt other farang owned bars to have followed the lead set by Crazy Dragon by doing exactly the same thing, instead of waiting for the BIB to bring them their normal paperwork for the days that closures will be required. Choc Dee Mark, you have my up-most respect for the decision that you made

The farang that seem to be devastated the most by any forced bar closures andwho hold court most nights at a "reserved" table at a certain bar in a Corner of Sunee, to discuss cat- a- clys- mic issues of importance such as; who is the latest go go bar guilty of being seen by one of their undercover agents, to be committing the dastardly crime of giving out an ashtray to one of their customers? (How very dare they) What should be good news for them, is they can take some time out too, as there will be no such bars open for them to report on.

As the obnoxious feline was guilty once again of having the nerve to dare to comment on the issue of smoking in this thread, when there was absolutely no need for him to do so, what a whining little maggot, I will finish this post by leaving someone to answer him below, that does a far better job than I could ever dream of. That person being the Late great Bill Hicks. And for the record for those who are unaware of this fact, his being the late great Bill Hicks, is in no way related to the fact that he was a smoker.

Cheers,

George.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ySCcnoo3c&feature=related[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Personally, I don't see what the big problem is, or why any ex-pats living in the Kingdom by their own choice, find it so fucking hard to be able to deal with a three day bar closure, by at least appearing to be showing some respect for the King, as well as the Thai people, even if that respect they show is only on the surface.
    I agree, George, and when in Pakistan I show my respect for Osama bin Laden too. As you'll recall, all the pubs in the UK closed the day of the Queen Mum's funeral