Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Krazy Dragon Sunee Plaza

Liked

Krazy Dragon Sunee Plaza

We are intrested to reciveve you comments from any Sawatdee Forum members that have seen the show inside the Krazy Dragon lately.
    Positive Negative no problem Thanking you for your time Mark.

Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Who own KD now?

Who is now the owner of Krazy Dragon?
    Anything changed?

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I am sure the estate of Peter of Krazy Dragon and his many other interests in Pattaya are still being worked out.

I am not of the opinion that we are entitled to know the names, percentages of interest, financial history or any personal
    business of the bar owners. Many boy bars are partnerships and sometimes, there are silent partners who shun the limelite.

I can recall very nasty and bitter discussions here between bar owners and persons who thought they were entitled to tell them how
    to run their businesses and did their best to damage the businesses of men they didn't like or weren't liked by.. It can all get very
    ugly very quickly and like our friend John Botting learned, sometimes discertion is the way to go.. :cat:

ok

ok - just wasn#t been there long time. Heard also that Crazy Pub beside is closed. Why?
    Just a question.

pascal

I believe that Mark is now in charge of Krazy Dragon and maybe the hotel as well. He is very capable and has kept things running much as Peter had.

Liked

Re: ok

Quote Originally Posted by pascal
    ok - just wasn#t been there long time. Heard also that Crazy Pub beside is closed. Why?
    Just a question.
    Firstly crazy pub is not Krazy Dragon they are side by side

Might be owned by the same people , may not be.

mark [Krazy Dragon] is the logical person to give an update on "Montys Pool Bar" it has been an interesting thread
    What is the current situation??????
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Krazy Dragon Sunee Plaza

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    We are intrested to reciveve you comments from any Sawatdee Forum members that have seen the show inside the Krazy Dragon lately.
    Positive Negative no problem Thanking you for your time Mark.
    The question was about the show, wasn't it?(never knew there WAS a show)

Liked
    I went to Krazy Dragon on Saturday , it was no show there, just some older, not very good looking boys trying to give me a massage.

It was no fun at all , I remember 1 year ago , they had very cute boys and great shows.

Of all the go go bars I went to the last few weeks , Happy Boys will have my vote , at least for the cutest and maybe most important, smiling and happy boys.

pascal
    ok
    Just a question.

It closed because the Madame Lek across the street almost started a war with them so quite intelligently, they closed. As far as the Crazy Dragon is concerned, if Peter did not have a Thai will, well then whoever has control now, gets it for free.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by yedo111
    I went to Krazy Dragon on Saturday , it was no show there, just some older, not very good looking boys trying to give me a massage.

It was no fun at all , I remember 1 year ago , they had very cute boys and great shows.

Of all the go go bars I went to the last few weeks , Happy Boys will have my vote , at least for the cutest and maybe most important, smiling and happy boys.
    Show Time 10.30pm 11.00pm
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.