Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trip Report

Trip Report

Just returned from a 6-day first visit to Thailand..

It was an experience I will never forget. Could not walk across a street any time of the day without being offered "young girls" for massage and sucking/fucking. Touts everywhere. At the Grand Palace, even people in official looking uniforms were lying and saying it was closed and trying to get you someplace better in a Tuk-Tuk.

It seems on a whole the Thai people are a very greedy bunch. There was some very nice and helpful people but most of them were trying to milk your wallet. Went to the go-go bars and stayed a whole 20 mins- def. not my scene and I quickly discovered that Thai guys don't do anything for me. Went to Babylon Sauna and had a lot of fun. Very posh and clean place for a bath-house. Decent experience was ruined by some old, smelly falangs who did not know how to take no for an answer. One had the audacity to tell me that I was extremely handsome just like his grandson, while trying to molest me! I am afraid for this man's grand-kids now.

The food was excellent and the best way to get around town is the sky train, because of the traffic congestion and also because the driver wants to take you to places that you do not want to go.

Thanks for a very scintillating and useful report. I guess we won't be seeing you around again?

I guess we won't be seeing you around again?
    The food was excellent
    Thailand has excellent products for consumers ! :clown:

Re: Trip Report

[quote="Jeff"]Just returned from a 6-day first visit to Thailand..

old, smelly falangs who did not know how to take no for an answer. One had the audacity to tell me that I was extremely handsome just like his grandson, while trying to molest me! I am afraid for this man's grand-kids now.

quote]

Count yourself lucky that you did not venture to Pattaya where a high percentage of the population is made up of geriatric, smelly farangs whose only saving grace in the eyes of the Thai boys are their wallets. On a visit to Sunee Plaza you would not have been molested as a lot of the patrons of that area prefer children that remind them of their great-grandchildren. Anyone over 16 year of age is not really of that much interest to the Sunee crowd.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Decent experience was ruined by some old, smelly falangs who did not know how to take no for an answer.
    Ohhh, those stinking, smelly old falang. Kick them out, the dirty rotten bastards. How dare they pollute a fine establishment intended solely for your lewd and licentious behaviour of multiple acts of sexual depravity with other, younger men. As Grandma would say, how very dare they. I just don't know who the hell these perverts think they are trying to ruin your highness' holiday among the greedy and grasping Thai offering you 12 year olds on every, yes I said every, street corner. I agree with you. You should be allowed to whore unmolested when in another's country!
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Can't really blame them for being old, but some of them definitely need to be blamed for being smelly. There is no excuse for being smelly in a bath house, for goodness sakes.

Jeff, maybe the fact that you can afford to visit their country whereas they can not afford to visit yours is part of the reason that some Thais think you could help their situation by participating in some resource redistribution, and what more noble a cause can any man take up than to elevate his fellow man to his own level?

Altogether now: The Workers' Flag is Deepest Red...

Quote Originally Posted by Gomez Fong
    Thanks for a very scintillating and useful report. I guess we won't be seeing you around again?

He will be back for sure - at the latest when being himself an old (and perhaps smelly) "farang" . This is only a matter of (little) time.

Now he is still a young f***** and wrongly assumes that being beautiful he will get "it" for free. These young arrogant guys judging everything around them are the worst in Thailand. ukeleft:

Liked
    I am sure that if he is attractive than he will get it for free with no problem. Have you ever had sex in Thailand with a hot attractive guy without having to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by begood
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomez Fong

He will be back for sure - at the latest when being himself an old (and perhaps smelly) "farang" . This is only a matter of (little) time.

Now he is still a young f***** and wrongly assumes that being beautiful he will get "it" for free. These young arrogant guys judging everything around them are the worst in Thailand. ukeleft:
    These are the good'ol days

I don't consider myself attractive at all, yet I get plenty of free action in Thailand. All it takes is a tiny bit of effort.