Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: PoPot Guesthouse

PoPot Guesthouse

Is the PoPot still open? I have been trying to email them but am not sure the web site is up to date. Anyone going in to eat might mention to him there seems to be a problem with bookings. Thanks as I am sure he will appreciate it.

PoPot

I stayed there once was not impressed
    The food there was not good when i was there not sure about now

Liked: 1

Re: PoPot

Quote Originally Posted by skeet45
    I stayed there once was not impressed
    I met a waiter of that place at panorama and was impressed but never been to the place itself.
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked

Bargin basement beds

Luvthai why even bother eh dude!!! If the website is not up to date or no responses it shows what a cheap rated dive the place still is. Look at other places that do have the decency to reply to your mails. I ate there once and once was enough.
    If your looking for a real cheap place to stay then look at Serene hotel in Pattayaland 3 or Howards on soi VC, far better for the low price budget traveller
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Re: PoPot Guesthouse

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    Is the PoPot still open? I have been trying to email them but am not sure the web site is up to date. Anyone going in to eat might mention to him there seems to be a problem with bookings. Thanks as I am sure he will appreciate it.
    The people behind lost interest long time ago and the place is still for sale. It look like it too.

Trule not impressive at all. And very loud too all day and night.

Liked
    i dont think this is not true ttom -no sale intended here

please be advised the rooms are very basic, but big inside. you get what you pay for here, just about!!
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you