Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattayahill Guesthouse

Pattayahill Guesthouse

Hi all as anyone ever stayed at Pattayahill Guest house. Its on Dreadedned. It sounds good but how easy is it to get a motorbike taxi from there down the hill?

I often wondered about this place myself DonnyDarkbum.
    I was gonna stay there and rang up the owner bloke from here in Sydney and told him i wanted to take a squiz at the place before getttin me daks off,but he reckons he couldnt understand what i was sayin over the telephone .Its seems quite good.You stay there DonnyDarkbum and tell us how it is.

The owner is a great guy from california ,his partner is also a nice guy ----but alas the accomadation is not up to a very high standard ,at least not in my view -,the rooms are very basic and drab, I feel over priced for what they are ,but the location can help justfie the price ,but there are some fab apartments to rent in that soi at reasonable prices,at day rates -weekly -or monthly ,;lets face it if you go on holiday you don't want to live in crap accomadation ,Give your self a bit of luxury !!! you desereve it ,

BUt on the plus side its in a very quiet area of Pattaya -away from the maddening crowds -and the busy main roads , it has some really nice top class restuarants in the sio , Try "Cabbages and Condoms" at end of the soi, its right on the beach and is just about the cleanest and romantic setting in the whole of PAttaya, you can take your guy there for those special look into the eyes and hold hands over the table meals ,

THe Soi its self [soi 4]-is wide and all the best beaches including the gay areas are easily accessable , Bit of a long walk but a healthy stride ,

mOtor cycle taxi are close at hand , and the baht buses run up and down to soi at regular intervals ,to and from the asia Hotel ,

actually there is a very good apartment block next door to pattaya hill guest house , called soi 4 House,its a really well maintained place beautiful fully furnished apartments-with fitted kitchens and all cooking needs catered for -shower room, massive living rooms with all mod cons including wide screen TVs and dvd player -seperate bedroom-and even dressing rooms -and at good rates -try contacting

soi4house@hotmail.com john and mint are the hosts -they are very gay friendly-enjoy your holiday , ask for his rates,

If its your first visit to Pattaya

be care full in pattaYA THERE ARE SOME awfull Filthy Gay OWNED SHIT HOLES ADVERTISED ,BUt I can't name them!!!!

AVIOD AT ALL COSTS STAYING IN SOI SUNNEE AREA, AS SOI SUNNEE IS THE ARSE HOLE OF PATTAYA , full of drunks drugs and paedophiles ,And chances of getting a knife in your back or a bottle smashed over your head and having your purse robbed are about the highest in Thailand ,------do you want to stay amongst that ??NAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, have respect for your self,

as your holiday would be just a stay in seedy danderous drug infested back streets,You will get the wrong impression of Pattaya , give your self a real treat , try e mailing the addy i gave

I have your best interestes in my mind ,

:blackeye:

hotels

"be care full in pattaYA THERE ARE SOME awfull Filthy Gay OWNED SHIT HOLES ADVERTISED ,BUt I can't name them!!!!"

Honey, what is the point of your comment? Are you scared of ruffling too many feathers - or does free speech on an internet board not exist?

Darl, we want all the details no holes barred, and, Hon, this includes - cumstained carpets, mouldy dildoes under the mattress, cockroach problems, pubic hairs in the plug holes, piss stains on the bathroom floor, squashed mozzzies on the walls, frayed sheets, skid marks on the bedspread etc. Please, Hon, inform us of the shitholes you have stayed in!

Hotels: Part the second

I agree that if you have personal experience (positive or negative) that it would be immeasurably helpful if you would identify them.

The key is - you shouldn't simply say that Hotels X, Y and Z are gay-owned shitholes

That tends to raise hackles and is not constructive.

It is completely fair to say that hotel X was a lot of money for a small room, or that you found their staff to be rude or the condition unhygienic - and give details if possible.

It may be PollyAnnish of me - but I still believe that people who run a business want their customers to be pleased, to return and to ecourage their friends to give their business their custom as well. If they find that that their reputation is suffering due to some failing on their part - and they are made to understand via detail - perhaps the wise owners wll try to amend their business.

So, I do appreciate you being vague when you generalised about the shitholes - but would appreciate knowing where to avoid, and why, in terms that are not defamatory.

Staying in Sunee area

On a trip last August I stayed in Howards in Sunee. It was fine, decently priced and well run...although the lady-boy staff could be a bit of a pain at times, Khun Punya (the boss) is a lovely man!

Just for you new blokes/posters on here,SING has been thru that road of naming names which is ok if done correctly without malice.However personal attacks etc on things other than to do with the business are not wanted or appreciated.Its ok to be critical but dont personally attack someone over their dog,for example.
    aaaaaaaaah Howards,yes the ladyboy your referring to im sure is the nice looking bitch .Dont worry i spanked her.

Speaking of bitches, Honey, that bitch who advertised here to give away his dog for free, and then, Darl, conveniently lost it in a Sunee Soi, deserved the treatment he got.

I hope the dog comes back to bite his balls off in the next life.

Also of note, Hon, is that we have not had an update if the dog was found or adopted by someone, run over by a lorry, or used as a sex slave by a horny yaaba addicted ladyboy.

No doubt this careless person is hitting the bars in search of another "companion" - and no doubt another dog will be purchased in an attempt at a thinly veiled veneer of normality in a 'relationship'.

Therefore, if anyone, Darl, wants to play happy families, he should at least try and look after his pet, after his barboy moves on to greener farang pastures

Boring wanker

DELETED