Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pj's Guesthouse, Chiang Mai

Pj's Guesthouse, Chiang Mai

Seeking feedback from guys rewho have STAYED there? Thank's in advance. :bounce:

Very good from all reports. The problem is that it is difficult to get a reservation particularly for the high season. I tried to book in late June for accommodation in November and found it was already fully booked !

Liked

Re: Pj's Guesthouse, Chiang Mai

Quote Originally Posted by aussieal
    Seeking feedback from guys rewho have STAYED there? Thank's in advance. :bounce:
    Aussieal, yes I've stayed there and can give it a very strong recommendation. Just a bit pricey, but the quality is first-rate. Peter and Jiab do an excellent job. Rooms are nicely furnished and the breakfast is fine. And, it's in one of my favorite areas of the city -- Huay Kaew Road. Transportation from there is not a problem at all, just a few steps up the soi and the Huay Kaew tuk-tuks and "red trucks" pass constantly. Kad Suan Kaew (Central Shopping Mall) is a large complex just down the road. Both Free Guys and the New My Way bars are in the area. For the other bars in the Night Bazaar area, you'll need transportation....easy to do. As others have noted though, it is not always easy to get booking, so you might want to start the inquiries early.

Quote Originally Posted by pronto
    Aussieal, yes I've stayed there and can give it a very strong recommendation. Just a bit pricey, but the quality is first-rate. Peter and Jiab do an excellent job. Rooms are nicely furnished and the breakfast is fine. And, it's in one of my favorite areas of the city -- Huay Kaew Road. Transportation from there is not a problem at all, just a few steps up the soi and the Huay Kaew tuk-tuks and "red trucks" pass constantly. Kad Suan Kaew (Central Shopping Mall) is a large complex just down the road. Both Free Guys and the New My Way bars are in the area. For the other bars in the Night Bazaar area, you'll need transportation....easy to do. As others have noted though, it is not always easy to get booking, so you might want to start the inquiries early.
    I have already booked for late February and the booking has been accepted, thank's for your feedback.I'll check out the malls you mention too...no harm in looking!

Liked

I have already booked for late February and the booking has been accepted, thank's for your feedback.I'll check out the malls you mention too...no harm in looking!
    It's a wonderful place (I've stayed there five or six times in the past year and will be back shortly :-) ) and you will not be disappointed. Just have a look in the visitors book on the web-site. Peter and Jiab do a great job.